Fuel your creativity with LEGO® BrickHeadz™ 41597 Go Brick Me and build yourself, friends and family or colleagues with this fun set. Create two BrickHeadz toy figures using the specially selected LEGO bricks for different hairstyles and skin color, plus there are two kinds of glasses, a sticker sheet to personalize your builds, and a brick separator. Display your creations on the buildable baseplates in your home, office or anywhere you like.
- Create 2 unique LEGO® BrickHeadz™ construction characters with LEGO bricks.
- Also includes a sticker sheet to add different details.
- Comes with 2 buildable baseplates.
- Have fun building your own LEGO® BrickHeadz™ characters, then share a selfie with your friends, family or colleagues.
- Mash up your own LEGO® BrickHeadz™ persona with other famous BrickHeadz characters, to create a supercool hybrid version of yourself.
- Baseplates measure over 1” (4cm) square.
- April 18th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0brick me rocks!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set lives up to it's hype by offering unlimited fun at an awesome price. It is a great way for your kids and maybe even yourself to express your inner creativity. Feeling like a day at the beach? Brick yourself in swimming trunks or in a tuxedo - the possibilities are unlimited!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Go Brick Me
- January 8th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great family fun.CityRose |I would recommend this to a friend!I was amazed at how much we were able to do with this set. With a bit of alteration and some extra pieces, the whole family got into it and everyone had fun. Great holiday family activity. Strictly speaking, there are enough pieces here for only two figures becuase the base gray bricks with knobs that the face and hair go on are limited. However, if you have some extra bricks with knobs it is east to extend by putting two plates under them. There are 6 faces available, two light skinned two medium and two dark. There are pieces for four hair colors, black, brown, blond (yellow) and redhead(orange) plus a cap. Most hairdos dont use all the pieces so if you are flexible and can add some pieces from your own stock you can get at least 6 (we added the white and the gray around the cap but had enough to make a Ginnie Weasly out of a Hermione Brickheadz too). We added some colors to clothes just because we wanted to but there were bricks leftover (the dark purple, dark red and darkest green were added but we had some light green and pink left). As none of us are very dark colored we had to improvise some on the faces too but not too much. The eyes would be a problem if you dont have other brickheadz sets but as they all come with extra eyes we had enough and you can always use a round 1x1 plate instead.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Go Brick Me
- April 13th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Immortalized in my favorite medium!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm new to Brickheadz, but knew this would be a fun way to capture my girlfriend and myself in my favorite medium. There are enough pieces to complete two models. I used some techniques in instructions and slightly modified as needed. I recommend this set and other Brickheadz as well.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Go Brick Me
- April 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Let the creativity flowPedroHBC |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfVery creative set, loved it. The price for this set is really good considering the number of parts in it. Loved the idea of you making your own BrickHeadz! This set also allows you to build 2 BrickHeadz, meaning it’s almost you paying for 2 BrickHeadz + tons of pieces. The accessories are awesome. The only problem in this set in my opinion are the stickers, I hate stickers in sets, I don’t think they work well with bricks, but I do understand that it’s not possible to put printed bricks in this set, as you want to build your own BrickHeadz.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Go Brick Me