Celebrate 30 years of ghost-busting action with the iconic Ghostbusters™ Ecto-1 car! Selected by LEGO® Ideas members (formerly known as CUUSOO), this fun and iconic vehicle from the blockbuster ‘80s movie is fully loaded with all the paranormal detection equipment needed to track down those ghastly ghosts. It also features cool Ghostbusters™ logo decoration, removable roof, tracking computer and seats for 3 minifigures. This unique set also includes a fascinating booklet containing building instructions, selected images and behind-the-scenes details about the classic Ghostbusters™ movie. So if there’s something strange in your neighborhood, strap on your proton pack and get ready to help Peter Venkman, Ray Stantz, Egon Spengler and Winston Zeddemore bust some ghosts! 4 minifigures with proton packs included.
- Includes 4 minifigures with proton packs: Peter Venkman, Ray Stantz, Egon Spengler and Winston Zeddemore
- Ecto-1 vehicle features Ghostbusters™ logo decoration, paranormal detection equipment, removable roof, tracking computer and seats for 3 minifigures
- Strap on the proton packs and power up
- Jump in Ecto-1 and track down some ghosts!
- Don’t cross the streams!
- Build the model that LEGO® Ideas members requested
- Includes building instructions and exclusive Ghostbusters™ information booklet
- The perfect gift for fans of LEGO® bricks and Ghostbusters™ of all ages
- Ecto-1 vehicle measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- Selected by LEGO® Ideas members (formerly known as CUUSOO).
99% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- May 8th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Emblematic piece, addictive assemblyJFReves |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis a fantastic model and bring some memories from the past, any Ghostbusters fan should buy it. The set is full of little details and very accurate. While building I looked like a child, full of excitement discovering all the small things. Now the bad part, the instructions have a problem with the colours of some pieces, the silver, gray and white are difficult distinguish. Furthermore, my set had a missing piece, the blue hose that attaches to the car was not present.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ghostbusters™ Ecto-1
- August 22nd, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great build, Excellent value for your money!TheGus |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe set comes with the Ectomobile, four Minifigures (the Ghostbusters), and a display stand for the Minifigures. Each Minifigure has a unique torso with the character's corresponding initials on the the front, and their first name on the back. The Proton Packs are very well designed, and accurate. The car itself is quite a lot bigger than I expected, being approximately 8 studs by 25 studs by 10 studs. My only complaint is that the car can only seat 3 mini figures (without Proton Packs) rather than four.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ghostbusters™ Ecto-1
- September 28th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice build with great nostalgic appeal!Stardrop |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove Lego... Love Ghostbusters! so this set did not disappoint. I am so pleased this Idea got enough backing for Lego to produce it. I was instantly drawn to this set and I normally like the big complicated sets because I enjoy the building experience however the set is simple and easy to build but still very enjoyable especially when the finished item looks so good and very true to the Ghostbusters Ecto-1. The thing I really like about this set are the minifigures all are well done, nice hair pieces, nice accessories and the minifigure stand to show these on is very well appreciated. The detailing on the Ecto-1 is done using nice simple pieces of Lego which creates a fantastic look. If I had to pick one negative which is only very slight but it would be that no doors that open and if you want to play with this and put the Minifigures inside the only way to do this is remove the entire roof. must stress this is a minor criticism because the look of this really creates a nostalgic feeling which fans of Ghostbusters will love. And it's possible in changing the design to create opening doors would change the feel of the complete piece. I am so happy to have this is my Lego collection and I am hoping Lego revisit the Ghostbuster theme and create more appealing sets!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ghostbusters™ Ecto-1
- March 1st, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0About Time!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been building my own Ectomobiles for the better part of 30 years, it's about time LEGO get into this franchise. All that aside, this model is awesome. I highly recommend it to LEGO enthusiasts and Ghostbuster fans. I rated the build as challenging because I feel that some of the techniques can be hard for folks who don't have experience. Especially those who are unfamiliar with the ECTO 1 vehicle. An understanding of the finished product is helpful. While building this I suggest you keep the box handy to reference what your final goal should be. I loved the instructions and my ONLY problem with the set is the instruction booklet binding. I had a hard time getting the book to stay open to where I needed it. Again, an annoyance, but because I understood the finished product I knew what was happening. Even though I have never built this model before, it felt very familiar to me and while the techniques are advanced beyond my MOCs it was easy to put together. I have no problems, no missed pieces or pieces in the wrong spots. LEGO did an awesome job.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ghostbusters™ Ecto-1
Shop more like this: