Leave pursuers behind with the Getaway Racer, featuring a unique design with a dark-gray and black color scheme, flame stickers, vertical exhaust pipes, wide rims with low profile tires and a heavy-duty front bumper. This robust LEGO® Technic model is also equipped with a pull-back motor. Combine with the 42047 Police Interceptor pull-back for a getaway car chase, or to create the Extreme Police Racer combi model.
- Features a powerful pull-back motor, huge vertical exhaust pipes, extra-wide rims with low profile tires, and a heavy-duty front bumper.
- Check out the dark-gray and black color scheme with flame stickers.
- Bring on the 42047 Police Interceptor and let the chase begin.
- Activate the pull-back motor for a quick getaway.
- This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Appropriate for children aged 7 to 14.
- Getaway Racer measures over2” (6cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Combine with the 42047 Police Interceptor to create an awesome Extreme Police Racer.
- Combi model Extreme Police Racer measures over 2” (7cm) high, 10” (26cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Rat rod !!Legostewie | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWay better then expected , another great creation from Lego technic dept! Thank youLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Getaway Racer
- in 7 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0AWESOME!!!Raja | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was bought for me as a birthday gift and it is excellent the build was simple to put together yet it looks amazing on my shelf. Pro's Fun, simple to build, looks good, stickers are easy to put on. Con's Could have had some fire pieces to come out of the pipes.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Getaway Racer
- in over 2 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Pretty nice and good looking carMindaugas | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought it for 18 euros and it was easy to build. Pretty good in playing races with friendPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Getaway Racer
- in over 2 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Another Great Technic Set.Wolfie1966 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a nice simple build but looks great once it’s finished. I think the small Technic sets are way better than the large ones.Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Getaway Racer