Support the clone army at the Battle of Geonosis with the LEGO® Star Wars™ Geonosis Troopers™ battle pack! Mount the Clone Troopers on the walker and lay down covering fire for the Airborne Clone Troopers with the never-before-seen rapid shooter! Attach stud blasters to the walker for even more firepower! Inspired by the Clone Wars universe, this cool battle pack includes 4 minifigures with weapons: 2 Geonosis Clone Troopers and 2 Geonosis Airborne Clone Troopers.
- Includes 4 minifigures with weapons: 2 Geonosis Clone Troopers and 2 Geonosis Airborne Clone Troopers
- Features a walker with a never-before-seen rapid shooter
- Weapons include 4 stud blasters
- Spare ammunition also included
- Turn the gear to unleash a hail of studs!
- Fire the stud blasters
- Inspired by The Clone Wars universe
- Expand your LEGO® Star Wars collection with this great battle pack
- Walker measures over 5” (15cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- November 2nd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0cutecucumber | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!the troopers were very cool i would get it if i were youPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 minsWas this helpful?55Geonosis Troopers™
- June 6th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Another amazing battle packTheStarWarsFan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this set for my birthday. I love clone troopers and have a large amount of them, and this set expanded my collection with great printed minifigures and a fun little walker. There are four clones in the set: 2 are normal clones, 2 are reprinted airborne troopers (without the leg add-on pieces) and all have great and detailed exclusive orange camouflage printing. 2 different kinds of heads are included: 2 of the ubiquitous angry clone faces and 2 of the less common satisfied clone faces. The walker itself is more of a "bonus" for me, since I really only really care about the minifigures, but it is nice, with rare earth orange-colored bricks and a nice inclusion of a six-shooter. The one thing about this set that bugs me is the... you guessed it... stud-shooter guns. I find that these work well for vehicles (for example Black Panther's Jet in Black Panther Pursuit) but they do not go well with minifigures. I really wish LEGO went back to using standard guns in battle packs, but I was able to turn the stud shooters into missile launchers that look great and work well (the missile really fires off) and I used the black part (without the gray launcher) as a base for a machine gun that looks great in the hands of a clone. All in all, I absolutely love this set but wish that the stud shooters were replaced with normal blasters.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Geonosis Troopers™
- January 2nd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Geonosis Trooper BP!Cachamoe | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI like this set! Honestly, the walker is what really attracted me to this set. I love battle pack clone walkers, and this is my favorite one. It looks great, and has excellent balance because it naturally leans forward ever so slightly. It also seats 2 clones, and can hold their guns. The stud shooter is a nice play feature as well, and if you don't like to use it, it still looks good. The minifigures are all exclusive to this set, because of the Geonosis-style printing. I'm not sure if Geonosis clone troopers are canon or not to Star Wars, but they look good in any case. You get 2 regular clone troopers, and 2 of the airborne ones. All in all, I think this is a very underrated set. I recommend it!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Geonosis Troopers™
- July 6th, 2015Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Almost perfectWampaHunter | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAll of the army builders are awesome. I love them, a few mini figures and a transport, gun or machine build, most of which seem like real sets you'd want and that add to your collection with being just some add on. This is one of the best build wise, I love the walker, I'm pretty sure the troops aren't quite right, but they look good, and are a nice change from the regular troopers we get all the time. The biggest issue? These new blasters! They don't look good, they're fine for a kid that want a spring loaded whatever for shooting (till they loose it in 10 min) but for collectors they just don't look good. Line up your collection on a shelf, look at how awesome the blasters on all your stormtroopers, rebels, and hero look, then look at these. I've had to hit ebay to buy star wars weps to replace them. I'd much rather have had a new blaster then these things OR give us both. Then kids have these things, and us collectors have the ones that look good and go with our armies without having to go outside lego to get them.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Geonosis Troopers™