Garmadon's Volcano LairNINJAGO®
Monkie Kid’s Underwater Journey gift with LEGO® Monkie Kid™ and/or NINJAGO® purchase over $40, valid 1/10-1/27 while supplies last.*Learn more
Join Zane’s mission to infiltrate THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ 70631 Garmadon’s Volcano Lair and take on the shark army, with this exciting THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ building toy. The base includes a minifigure-launch function at the tip of the volcano, Garmadon's throne room, computer lab with a mini piranha mech prototype, construction zone with an exploding wall function and rotating crane to lift the included shark figure, plus a drone launch pad. This ninja toy also includes 5 minifigures.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Garmadon, Zane, General #1, Steve and Four Eyes, plus a shark figure.
- Garmadon’s Volcano Lair features an entrance shaped like Garmadon’s face, minifigure-launch function at the tip of the volcano, Garmadon’s throne room, computer lab, construction zone, drone launchpad, translucent-orange lava elements and blue water-style baseplates.
- Garmadon's throne room features a big seat, teapot and pot elements, fish tank with 2 fish elements and a weapon rack with arrow and sai weapons.
- Use the fish elements to create a buildable shark army weapon.
- Computer lab features a computer keyboard and screen elements, mini piranha mech prototype and a coffee machine with cup element.
- Construction zone features a rotating crane to lift the shark figure, a wheel-operated exploding wall function and a flick missile.
- Also includes a drone launchpad and shell drone with foldout wings.
- Evade the shark's snapping jaws.
- Weapons include Garmadon's staff and katana, Zane’s bow and arrow, General #1’s fish sai and Four Eyes’ fish spear.
- Also includes Zane’s quiver element.
- General #1, Steve and Four Eyes minifigures are all new for December 2017.
- Recreate and role-play exciting THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ scenes.
- Measures over 10” (26cm) high, 12” (31cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep.
- February 11th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set becuase I tend to like playset/locations more than vechiles, and really wanted the Engineer Steve figure. There is a reason it is difficult to find photos of the back of the set. It is flat and boring. There aren’t even any attachment points to build out and make it better. While I’m disapointed with the lack of real estate to pose figures, the set is great price for the size. Also, Engineer Steve does not disapoint.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Garmadon's Volcano Lair
- August 8th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fire that general!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfKaboom! This is awesome! The gushing lava completes the scene as well as the exploding function. I love the fish tank, too. I know that LEGO has to shorten the size of enormous things in their movies to cover set and piece number standards, so I’m pleased with the overall shape and measurements of this item. It was smart to make two waves of sets so that fans such as myself will be on the edge of their seats waiting for the second wave of iconic vehicles and places to come out, so when they do, fans rush all over to purchase them. The claw arm and the computer add a nice touch ( the little teapot is so cute, too). I had to choose between this or some supercool set, and now, looking back, I don’t think that other one was as good as this.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Garmadon's Volcano Lair
- December 26th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0You're FIRED!!!!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is well-designed and well executed. The set offers five well printed and interesting minifigures. Of these the octopus thug, Shark general #1, and IT guy are all exclusive in this form. The set itself features three main areas for posing and displaying plus a well decorated basement level. The main play function of the set is excellent. While it takes a few tries to efficiently launch your minifigs, once you get the hang of it the launcher is very enjoyable and launches about a foot or more. The crane and Garmadon's office are brilliant as well. All of this adds together to make a fantastic set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Garmadon's Volcano Lair
- December 4th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing SetRehnex |I would recommend this to a friend!The set is really amazing, especially for the price per part. This set includes a lot of parts that are larger than normal including the big glass and structure pieces. Lego also has this only for $50, which is remarkable. Other city sets that have large pieces including the sets that have the helicopters and planes are marked above a decent price per part ratio due to large pieces. This set doesn't do that. It is a large set for only $50. I would recommend this to anybody. This is a great set just to even start a Ninjago collection because it comes with Garmadon and at least one ninja. This is also a great set for fans who loved the movie because of the scene where the leaders were shot out of the volcano, and this set portrays this with an amazing action feature. Great set, great pieces, great play value. A must buy.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Garmadon's Volcano Lair