Grow your city's population with this great pack, featuring a wide range of minifigures and endless possibilities for activities, with playground equipment, a picnic table, bench and a hot dog stand. Includes 14 minifigures, plus baby and dog figures.
- Build a colorful park setting full of buildable models and 14 fun minifigure characters!
- Make a spinning merry-go-round, park bench, picnic table, hot dog cart, lawnmower, wheelchair, baby stroller, and more
- Includes 14 LEGO City minifigure characters, plus baby and dog figures and lots of accessories
- LEGO City building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- 157 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 5 and 12 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- June 8th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.014 Minifigures + New Wheelchair and Baby CarriageEvanTheLEGOManiac | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great set that strikes a great balance between kids who plan to play with the set and others (i.e., adults) who want to add to their LEGO collection. Of particular note, you can get both a working wheelchair and miniature minifigure (baby) with stroller. Great Aspects: The wheelchair is fully operational for any regular size minifigure. The top of the hot dog cart can actually lift up with enough storage space inside for one hot dog. Overall, great attention to detail (with minimal pieces) for the hot dog cart and vendor, including ketchup and mustard pumps, two hot dogs, one hot dog bun, great cook/vendor hat, and wrench (which represents tongs). The baby is very cute. The baby's mother (purple jacket) has two different faces, one with sunglasses and one without. The spinner playground equipment can be spun continuously. I used my extra spare time rim to hold the (completely-white) soccer ball in place. Downsides: The baby's arms and legs do not move. Neither the lawnmower nor baby stroller actually roll, although they do glide. More trees/greenery would have been nice...especially since it's supposed to be a park scene Difficulty: This set is very easy to build, and you can play with complete minifigures and their props while building the remainder of the set. Instructions are very clear, and there is little room for confusion. Set arrives with three different numbered bags and accompanying instruction booklets. Overall: Lots of play value here and a great way to collect a bunch of minifigures (including the baby) in one fell swoop along with the wheelchair.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 32 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fun in the park - City People Pack
- September 6th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So many optionsTyroga | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA lot of awesome bits and pieces in this set. The baby and the wheelchair are welcome additions to Legoland. I look forward to more minifig collections like this in the future.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fun in the park - City People Pack
- July 29th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing Buyjj123 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is amazing you get 14 minifigures with assorted accessories plus a new baby and wheelchair which is just one piece. The mini builds in the set include a picnic table, bus stop sign, two trees, soccer ball and net, hotdog stand, bench, mower, fence, stroller, and a merry go round. the builds add on to the set but the main thing this set are the minifigures and that's why it is a little pricey for 157 pieces but there are a lot of minifigures. The builds are great, the hotdog stand has a compartment that you can open up and put about two hotdogs in. The picnic table and bench are basic but do a lot when you add them to a park or city.The trees are a nice addition I just wish that they came with a small platform to put them on otherwise they get knocked off pretty easy. The merry go round is great it looks great and works fantastic. The bus stop sign is also good and is a printed sign. The mower, fence, and stroller are also small builds but do a lot to compliment the minifigures. My one complaint is the soccer goal, when you get the ball through and in the goal the ball can go past because it isn't covered up, but the soccer ball is a nice addition. Also included in this set are a bike, wheelchair, croissant, apple, basket, bottle, painter brush, bucket, hotdog bun and sausage, flowers, suitcase, and a dog. This set is great but I would recommend more sets to along with this because the minifigures are great but the set itself is pretty small as far as builds go.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fun in the park - City People Pack
- February 6th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best City Set of the Year!Johnyjo | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThere is absolutely no reason not to buy this set. With 14 minifigs and a baby minifig, each minifigure is less then 3 dollars, and that's not including all the small builds you get with this set. This is a fantastic set for anyone who wants to grow their minifigure collection, it provides so many great torsos, hair pieces, and heads. The various things like the marry go round and soccer goal are fun to play with, so younger fans will enjoy doing things with this set. What you see in the pictures of the set are what you get, so if you want more minifigures, this is the best deal you're going to get these days. Stop reading right now and order this set. :P If you're not interested in minifigures, this set isn't for you. This would also make a GREAT GIFT for any LEGO fan of any age! I can't imagine anyone NOT being excited when opening this up. This is hands down the best city set of 2016, not just because it's a good deal, but because it's a really great set.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fun in the park - City People Pack