Power over mountainous terrain with the sturdy LEGO® Technic Formula Off-Roader! Featuring a fresh lime green and blue color scheme, huge deep-tread tires mounted on cool lime green rims, working steering, robust chassis, hinged cab cage, large roof-mounted spotlights and a detailed 4-cylinder engine with moving pistons. This realistic model with super-rugged suspension is geared up for the toughest off-road action! Rebuilds into a high-speed Muscle Racer.
- Features working steering, robust chassis, hinged cab cage, huge tires, vertical exhaust pipes, large roof-mounted spotlights and a detailed 4-cylinder engine with moving pistons
- Fresh lime green and blue color scheme
- Check out the lime green rims
- Open the cab cage
- Cruise over rough terrain!
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Muscle Racer
- Formula Off-Roader measures over 5” (15cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide
- Muscle Racer measures over 4” (12cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide
- July 20th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0An Okay Setfanders | 14-18Purchased for: SelfThe model looks pretty good overall but it seams a bit unfinished on the front and the back. The front suspension is pretty good but rear suspension does not have enough travel. It has some pretty good functions and the shiny stickers look good. The body bends if you drive int over something very bumpy. The panels that it comes with for the sides and hood are not a very common color though so they are kind of hard to use in your own creation. The set also comes with some cool steering and suspension parts.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 39 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Formula Off-Roader
- September 4th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cool KitMateo | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonGreat kit. Perfect size. Great to play with. Love Legos!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Formula Off-Roader
- December 21st, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0really FANtastic Great job lego!westlego | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfYes, I would definitely recommend this to a friend! really fun building and stickers make it a little better. its really sturdy. also suspension is strong. differential and moving pistons add to the fun part. the back suspension does not go far enough as another review mentioned unless on step 9 of the back part you move the lower end of the suspension one m out. over all it is really good.first Technic set of mine hope for more.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Formula Off-Roader
- December 26th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome SetTPBrickman | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This was my first Technic set and I must say it did not disappoint. For a >500 piece set, it does provide quite a bit of value. Very intricate detailing and the design in order to get all the parts to move together is pretty awesome.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Formula Off-Roader