The perfect gift for kids who love building and playing with toy racing cars. With 2 exciting electric Jaguar model cars, a detailed start line and 2 minifigures in Jaguar race suits, they have all they need for independent play and staging fun race action. Own your very own replica Formula E and I-PACE eTROPHY Jaguar model cars New for January 2020, this is the first chance to build a LEGO® Speed Champions (76898) model based on 2 exciting all-electric race cars. The Formula E Panasonic Jaguar Racing Gen2 car is a slick single-seater that races in the exciting ABB FIA Formula E Championship, while the Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY, with its distinctive fin, competes around the world in the official support series. The best race car kits! LEGO Speed Champions race car kits allow car fans of all ages to build replicas of their favorite cars, and then use their imaginations to recreate the drama of the racetrack. New for January 2020, these toy model cars are now bigger and more realistic than ever!
- Awesome building kit featuring 2 replica Formula E and I-PACE eTROPHY Jaguar race cars with realistic details. This is an ideal LEGO® gift for those who love to build car toys and create thrilling stories around them.
- These Buildable Formula E Panasonic Jaguar Racing Gen2 car and Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY LEGO® models are accompanied by 2 minifigures in racing suits and a start line with three ‘lights' for staging fun racing action.
- New for January 2020, LEGO® Speed Champions cars are 25% bigger than ever before. These Jaguar toy cars are perfect for showing off on display or battling it out with other cars in your own championships at home.
- This 564-piece building kit provides boys and girls aged 8+ with a fun challenge to complete, inspiring them to create thrilling scenes with their Jaguar racing cars on their own or with friends.
- Both toy racing cars are the ideal size to play with at home or on the go. The Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY car measures over 2” (6cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- No batteries are required for this playset – just your kids’ imaginations, which means they never need to pull in for a pit stop!
- Whether you are an experienced or first-time LEGO® builder, this model car kit comes with simple, easy-to-follow instructions to help you build the cars with the bricks straightaway.
- LEGO® Speed Champions collectible model car kits let race fans build mini models of their favorite cars and recreate all the drama of the racetrack.
- LEGO® building bricks have met the highest industry standards since 1958, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time.
- These LEGO® bricks and pieces have been relentlessly tested and meet the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 4 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0A hit and a missMicrokorgi | 19-24Purchased for: SelfI want to start my review by saying I bought this set to be displayed as models, rather than played with. This would be perfectly great to play with, so I figured it wouldn't be fair to give three stars for my little gripes that wouldn't be important for most people buying this set. I really like the Formula E build. It's probably my favorite out of the entire Speed Champions line. Bravo to the designer for fitting so many small details and fun building techniques. However, the coupe is a different story for me. I appreciate the move to 8 width as the cars have much better proportions, but now the wheels look way too small. And this car is boxy. Really boxy. The window line and roof make it look more like an SUV than a sports car. No question though that the front end is the best part. If I could only look at it from that angle I'd be more than satisfied.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Formula E Panasonic Jaguar Racing GEN2 car & Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY
- in 4 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Overall great setThat1brit | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNew detail with the 8 wide is great and a much-needed change. The Formula E is a blast to build.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrs 30 minsWas this helpful?55Formula E Panasonic Jaguar Racing GEN2 car & Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY
- in 4 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Cool Blue JaguarsRSMexico77 | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNice set, reasonable price. Both cars look good and are easy to build, and have some nice touches. Though young builders may struggle bending the halo on the e-racer correctly, shame Lego didn't supply a pre-curved piece for this detail.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Formula E Panasonic Jaguar Racing GEN2 car & Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY
- in 4 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Value and Cool CarsRabidFishee | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is my first venture into Speed Champions. I never cared much for smaller LEGO sets, but the colors really caught my eye. I absolutely love them. They are a great size too, going from 6 wide to 8. I enjoyed building it and look forward to picking up more of the Speed Champions sets, more specifically the Ferrari F8 Tributo.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Formula E Panasonic Jaguar Racing GEN2 car & Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY