Work in nature with the LEGO® City 60181 Forest Tractor, featuring a moving arm with opening claw and massive wheels, plus a small log stand, 2 chains, 2 buildable logs, small pine tree, chainsaw and a shovel. This cool logging tractor toy building set includes a lumberjack minifigure.
- Includes a LEGO® lumberjack minifigure.
- Features a Forest Tractor with massive wheels and arm with an opening claw, 2 chains, plus a small buildable log stand.
- Pick up the logs with the tractor claw to move them around.
- Cut the logs to the right length in the stand with the chainsaw.
- Accessory elements include a chainsaw, shovel, small pine tree and 2 buildable logs.
- Forest Tractor measures over 3” (10cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Log stand measures over 1” (4cm) wide.
- Logs each measure over 2” (6cm) long.
- Pine tree measures over 1” (4cm) high.
- Free standard 3 to 8 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 1 monthAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A gold standard in the City vehicles line!BrickSeparatorZ | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis tractor really looks great! I love the choice of colours, the smooth look of the final build, the huge tires, and the cab with all its lights. There is just the right amount of detail to everything, the build process is enjoyable, and you end up with a very solid feeling tractor. The extra accessories are perfect, and the single minifigure is fine because that’s all this set really needs. This is definitely a 5 out of 5 City model for me! There’s a lot of play value included in this set! The tractor’s huge rubber wheels make it great to roll around on all kinds of terrain (note that they do really attract dust and dirt though!). The chains at the back for pulling/dragging/uprooting and the posable arm, which has lots of articulation, allow the tractor to interact with the other accessories, as well as other things you might want to pick up outside or around the house. The minifig worker can drive the tractor, cut logs with his chainsaw, plant a new tree, or even participate in the caber toss! A great indoor or outdoor set. (A young fellow of just two and a half who came along while I was shooting pictures of this set really enjoyed it and was completely fascinated by using the claw to pick up sticks.) The build itself is fairly easy, though the large rubber tires may take some fiddling to get right, and younger builders are likely to need help with these. There are also six stickers to apply, but they are small and adhere well. You're getting a very solid tractor for $25 here that’s fun to build and play with. With the amount of value dedicated to larger pieces such as the tires, the piece count may seem low, but overall the value is definitely there. Everything about it is very satisfying.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Forest Tractor
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Let’s go logging!Koolbrix2018 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is absolutely amazing. This is actually better than what I expected. (I knew it was great, but didn’t know it was this good.) The building process was so fun, and easy like most City sets, but was a bit different than normal. The Technic wheels was an interesting change from the normal smaller ones. There was quite a bit of studs on the side construction used, which was enjoyable. You get lots of pieces in lime green (I believe that’s the color), which is very useful, as well as the new bumper bar piece for 2018. There are also a number of interesting pieces, such as the sloped windshield. Once it’s completed, it’s simply a joy to look at and drive around. It’s a little confusing to tell which end is the front, but you can tell how the front is nicely smoothed and streamlined with tiles and slopes. The crane arm is amazing with so many posable joints - the ways in which you can move it around is almost endless! At first I was wondering if there was anything like this in real life, so I did some research and there’s totally is. It looks just like a Claas Xerion 5000 (see LEGO’s Technic Claas Xerion 5000 Trac VC). You also get a minifigure to operate the tractor, two logs, a log stand, some accessories, and a small green tree. This is absolutely amazing. An amazing set to build and play with, a great display piece, and a great parts pack. I highly recommend it!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Forest Tractor
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0This one!22kane | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterWe picked this up along with 60182 Pickup & Caravan (The camper). The two sets just seem to go together very well. I love the build of the tractor especially with the large tires which isn't common with most Lego tractor sets. I prefer the larger sets overall but every once in a while they knock it out of the park with the small sets. The whole new series of City (forrest sets) are a big hit with my kids.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Forest Tractor
- in about 1 monthAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good vehicle But?bendanuke | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI like the Forest Tractor but would like to see a revised Farm series instead of constant new police sets the last Farm sets were in 2010Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Forest Tractor