Kids and car enthusiasts will love this LEGO® Speed Champions Ford GT Heritage Edition and Bronco R (76905) toy building set. Packed with realistic details, these amazing replica models deliver a rewarding building experience, look fantastic on display and are awesome for epic off-road and on-track race action!
The vehicles in this playset come with a wide chassis, which allows room for a 2-seat cockpit and even more authentic detailing. And with 2 driver minifigures in Ford racing suits and helmets, there’s plenty of adrenaline-filled drama on the horizon!
Scaled down replicas for an upscaled LEGO experience
LEGO Speed Champions sets deliver mini replicas of the world’s best-known and fastest automobiles. Kids and car enthusiasts can collect, build and display their favorite vehicles or join friends for thrilling race action against other replica models from the Speed Champions range.
- This highly impressive LEGO® Speed Champions Ford GT Heritage Edition and Bronco R (76905) building set is perfect for fans of extraordinary cars and thrilling race action.
- What’s in the box? Everything you need to create your very own Ford GT Heritage Edition and Bronco R replica models, plus 2 Ford driver minifigures with racing suits and helmets.
- Kids and car enthusiasts get to collect, build and explore 2 world-renowned Ford vehicles, before staging epic races with these and other vehicles from the Speed Champions range.
- This 660-piece LEGO® Speed Champions playset makes a great birthday or any-other-day gift for boys and girls aged 8 and up and for fans of high-performance automobiles.
- The Ford GT Heritage Edition measures over 1.5 in. (4cm) high, 6 in. (16cm) long and 2.5 in. (7cm) wide. The Ford Bronco R measures over 3 in. (7cm) high, 7.5 in. (19cm) long and 3 in. (8cm) wide.
- No batteries required for these awesome toy cars – they’re powered by kids’ imaginations!
- Thinking of giving this Ford playset to a new LEGO® builder? No worries! It comes with easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions for both models.
- LEGO® Speed Champions sets give kids and car fans the chance to explore some of the world’s most exciting automobiles with authentic replica models that are great for race play and display.
- All LEGO® Speed Champions components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time.
- LEGO® Speed Champions bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
- June 13th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.02 great and unique additions to Speed Champions!I would recommend this to a friend!When I first saw this set revealed, I thought it looked kind of weird having 2 vastly different cars in a set, now that I have it in hand, I love it! The GT's color scheme is so unique to the other cars and really pops out. The build also felt really satisfying to me with all those angles going together. The Bronco is also one of my favorites of the line, the build for it was super fun, and the extra wheels in the back is an added plus. So in all, I would recommend this to older builders who are fine putting on a fair amount of stickers, and want something special to display.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Ford GT Heritage Edition and Bronco R
- June 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Setting New StandardsI would recommend this to a friend!This set truly sets a new standard for speed champions. Everything from the unique color schemes of the vehicles to the minimizing of studs that are visible on the builds just come together. I think LEGO was very smart to choose the gulf-livery heritage edition for the GT as it has so much more pop and flare. The construction of the front splitter and the hollow spaces of the GT really help, and is possible with the 8-stud format. Even the interior line of the seats and the engine were modeled in; the attention to detail! The Bronco R is heavy and beefy and awesome. It has the feel of something rushing through the landscape, ready to haul itself over rocks and sand. The construction is very impressive, with no custom frame pieces used; the whole thing is a brick-built chassis! The role-cage is also very impressive to see in this set, spanning from the back which helps hold the massive spare wheels in place, going up through the cabin, and down to the front of the car with blue pieces used almost entirely to imitate the structure. Overall, this set is a great addition to Speed Champions; the level of detail and accuracy is really wonderful, and the diversity and indication of performance of the two cars pulls it all together. It really shows how far along the design and choices have come to produce such an awesome pair of vehicles.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Ford GT Heritage Edition and Bronco R
- June 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very goodI would recommend this to a friend!I loved it it was amazing and fun I love the new bronco and ford gt.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Ford GT Heritage Edition and Bronco R
- June 12th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set!I would recommend this to a friend!Both of these builds are “Moc level” quality with so many nice techniques and seamless angles on each vehicle!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Ford GT Heritage Edition and Bronco R