Display and race a buildable LEGO® Speed Champions 75885 Fiesta M-Sport WRC, featuring a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, 2 interchangeable hoods—including one with spotlight-style elements to play out low-light/nighttime racing scenarios, and authentic design details. This buildable set includes a minifigure.
- Includes a Ford M-Sport rally racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable Ford Fiesta M-Sport WRC features a minifigure cockpit with removable windshield, 2 interchangeable hoods—including one with spotlight-style elements, wheels with rubber tires, transparent light-style elements, authentic design details, racing colors and race-graphics stickers.
- Remove the windshield to place the minifigure in the car.
- Also includes the Ford racing driver's helmet.
- This cool toy for kids is suitable for ages 7-14.
- Ford Fiesta M-Sport WRC measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Alternative hood measures over 1” (5cm) high and under 1” (2cm) wide and 1” (1cm) deep.
- March 12th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Finally a hatchback!!!expertfan26 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLego speed champions ford focus m-sport wrc is a pleasant surprise the set is very nice to the eye but warning if you don't like stickers this may not be for you but if your a fan of speed champions or ford this set is very detailed but again with stickers the what would made me give it a four is that the stickers are a handful but what made it up? this way this is inter changeable with the hood its a cool feature that is nice and not visible to the eye and what's the final reason it gets a five out five? its a hatchback and its the only hatchback that's available from speed champions also its had some cool building techniques that i didn't expect so at the end a nice set worth every penny.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ford Fiesta M-Sport WRC
- March 1st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great looking ride!!ezzzzz53 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Ok, so looks like 2018 for speed champions is gonna be awesome. this set had some new pieces never seen before and the dark blue color is awesome (not new but very cool) just a warning though in step 40 and 44 the color of the tile is dark blue not black. I messed that up and now my stickers are on the wrong color. Hopefully Lego can send me a new sticker sheet. I thought the add on headlights would look weird, but they look really good in real life. must get set. now on to the 68 mustang!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ford Fiesta M-Sport WRC
- October 15th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0AWESOME!!!cp2459 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs my first Speed Champions set, this set is amazing. It was the last one on the shelf at my local WalMart, for only 12 bucks. It is also my dream car, so I just had to get this. The minifigure is probably the worst part of the set. While it's not bad, I don't really like it. He's pretty detailed, but the printing is kind of bad quality. The rally car itself is awesome. While it is loaded with stickers, which really bug me, they have better quality pictures than prints. I like the spoiler, the back detailing, the interchangable engine, the windshield piece, and lots of other parts. But I love the hubcaps. This is my first Speed Champions set, so I might be a bit overreactive, but I love the idea of actual hubcaps and being able to interchange them. There aren't really any functions, but that doesn't bother me. Although I like Ninjago more than anything, this set is great. Overall, I would definately recommend this set if you don't really care about stickers.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Ford Fiesta M-Sport WRC
- March 4th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Almost as good as the real carwebjedi | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a Focus ST and Focus RS owner, it's cool to see this set come out (or wished the Technic Rally Car set would have been based on the RS) and build it. I started building it in one location and finished it at home, but it took about an hour. This is my first set of this series and found it to e a relatively interesting build. I may be old, but I'm still surprised at hw many 'custom' pieces are coming in new sets. The dark blue base color was a nice touch, complimented the design of the car well. Not bad for an early birthday present. Now onto the Saturn V and rebuilding of my UCS Star Wars ones that fell off a shelf.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Ford Fiesta M-Sport WRC