Adventures in the Forbidden ForestKids role-play a fun story from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and dream up imaginative adventures of their own.
Great for play and displayThis large-scale set inspires endless creative play possibilities and looks awesome on display in kids' rooms.
LEGO Harry Potter Forbidden Forest: Umbridge's Encounter
Hidden surprises in the tree
Open to reveal a lantern, bicycle parts, bone and a turkey leg.
Kids pose the giant Grawp's limbs for play and display.
With Dolores Umbridge, Harry Potter, and Hermione Granger.
Build ImaginationsThis versatile playset puts open-ended play into kids' hands, developing skills and unlocking creative potential.
Great gift for Harry Potter fansThis feature-packed playset makes an ideal gift for kids aged 8 and up who enjoy imaginative play and magical adventure.
Harry Potter™ fans can create a magical world of giants, centaurs and enchanted trees as they enter the Forbidden Forest with LEGO® Harry Potter Forbidden Forest: Umbridge’s Encounter (75967).
Minifigures and magical creatures in the Forbidden Forest
Kids enter the Forbidden Forest with 3 minifigures – Harry Potter, Hermione Granger™ and Dolores Umbridge™ – and cast a spell to open the large tree and reveal a selection of accessories: A lantern, bone and turkey leg. There are 2 centaur figures and a posable giant Grawp that kids can use to pick up Umbridge and take her… wherever they want. Young witches and wizards will love acting out classic moments from Harry Potter movies and dreaming up magical adventures.
Choosing the best toy for Harry Potter fans
If you're looking for a special birthday or Christmas gift, LEGO Harry Potter toys recreate memorable scenes from the movies with favorite characters and cool creatures that'll put the Wizarding World right into your kids' hands.
- This popular Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix™ toy inspires kids’ creative thinking, problem solving and role-play fun as young witches and wizards recreate Forbidden Forest adventures.
- Harry Potter™ fans bring the magic to life with 3 minifigures – Harry Potter, Hermione Granger™, Dolores Umbridge™ – 2 centaurs, a posable Grawp giant and an opening tree containing a lantern, bone and a turkey leg.
- Engage and entertain kids with a journey into the Forbidden Forest where they encounter an opening tree with surprises inside, magical creatures and a plot to deal with the cruel Dolores Umbridge™ once and for all!
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Forbidden Forest: Umbridge’s Encounter (75967) is a popular birthday gift for kids aged 7 and up who like action-packed playsets and cool building brick toys.
- The tree, when closed, measures over 4” (12cm) high and Grawp stands over 5” (13cm) high, providing a magical large-scale model for use as part of kids' role-play adventures or on display in their rooms.
- No batteries needed. This hands-on Harry Potter™ toy gives kids endless imaginative fun, whenever and wherever they want it.
- Get kids building and playing immediately with simple, clear instructions. For even more fun, kids can combine this playset with other LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys.
- With popular characters, amazing creatures and cool locations, LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys bring thrilling scenes from the movies to life! With these feature-packed sets, the magic is in kids' hands.
- LEGO® construction toys meet the highest industry standards to ensure every brick is consistent and compatible, connecting and pulling apart perfectly every time – no magic required!
- All LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure each one meets the highest safety standards in the world.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 3rd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0GrawpValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHaving completed the larger kits I have started getting some of the smaller ones, not really keen on a small build as they are just over far too quickly. The other half bought me this one and it looks good built but Grawp himself is rather disappointing. He looks fine from the front but the back is just the rear of the bricks (sorry I didn't get a photo - I didn't think of it until now) and spoils the illusion somewhat. Some nice little details, especially on the tree that you can open up to reveal a secret compartment. It is really the figures that make this - two centaurs is a major plus and finally a good Dolores Umbridge. Grawp himself is well balanced and I didn't have any issues getting him to stand up which is a plus point. Some nice little details including the bicycle handlebars that Grawp bonds with Hermione over. Number Of Pieces: 253 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.10 Build Time: 50 MinutesPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Forbidden Forest: Umbridge's Encounter
- August 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Easy to put together and super cuteI would recommend this to a friend!My kids fell in love with this LEGO set and couldn’t wait to put it together. It took them close to 30-45 minutes to complete it and have been playing with it each day and it seems to be holding up really well with them continuously playing with it. Pieces stay together well.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Forbidden Forest: Umbridge's Encounter
- September 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Waited Years For This!SandalThong | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a most excellent set! For years I've wanted to get LEGO Centaurs for my Harry Potter collection and home-made builds. I thought about building my own giant, but didn't get it together. Here we have both centaurs and a giant! This set also has a Dolores Umbridge minifig, which was very rare after the 2007 Hogwarts Castle set (version 3: Year 5) went out of print, (selling $80 just for the figure, and nearly that for the torso alone). Once I learned it was coming, I eagerly awaited it's release, and the day it came out I ordered two sets for giant fights and centaur battles! While assembling it I asked myself, who hides stuff in a hollow tree? Then I remembered: Helena Ravencroft hid the diadem/tiara. Now if I can just find one! After taking the picture below, I've since used pieces from my LEGO collection to increase the size of one of the giants by a head, as Grawp is said to be an under-sized giant. I also have Lucius Malfoy's long blond hair to create Firenze, Harry's centaur friend and professor he encountered in Years 1 and 6. Someday I'll combine my sets for The Battle of Hogwarts!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Forbidden Forest: Umbridge's Encounter
- October 13th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Technic pins holes unattractivejennifergwlafol | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is an excellent set, the giant looks just like the movie character, the clothes on the wizards are spot on, the Centaurs are great. The only thing I didn't like about the giant are the bricks with Technic pin holes showing on the sides. I did some very easy modifications to prevent seeing them and I think it looks so much better. Otherwise, truly excellent and fun set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Forbidden Forest: Umbridge's Encounter