Flash Speeder™Flash Speeder™4.3636511.
As the Battle of Naboo rages on, bring the Naboo security forces and their Gungan ally Captain Tarpals into the action with the maneuverable LEGO® Star Wars™ Flash Speeder. This modified landspeeder has an open cockpit with space for a driver and 3 minifigure passengers, as well as opening storage compartments. When the battle really heats up, man the rotating, spring-loaded shooter at the back and fend off the Battle Droid forces. There are even 2 extra spring-loaded shooters built into the side-mounted engines for extra firepower! Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapons and an accessory: Naboo Security Guard, Naboo Security Officer and Captain Tarpals, plus 2 Battle Droids.
- Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapons: Naboo Security Guard, Naboo Security Officer and Captain Tarpals, plus 2 Battle Droids
- Features an open cockpit with space for 4 minifigures, rotating gun turret with spring-loaded shooter, 2 extra spring-loaded shooters and opening storage compartments
- Weapons include 2 blaster pistols, 2 blasters and Captain Tarpals’ spear
- Also includes a macrobinoculars element
- Transport the Naboo troops into the heat of battle
- Repel the Battle Droids with the powerful spring-loaded shooters
- Load up 4 minifigures and speed to safety
- Keep the weapons safe in the storage compartment
- As seen in Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Flash Speeder measures over 3” (8cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Battle of Nabooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!VaderFan2187 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst up, to all the haters out there... I like the prequels. Episode I was my least favourite of them, except for the Duel of the Fates. I DO like the classics and TFA, but, that's just to make it clear. I was so happy to get a Flash Speeder. It is such a cool ship and deserved to be made in Lego again. Well, great job Lego! Minifigures: Droids: These figures do retain a bit of the flimsiness of their movie counterparts. They are here basically for you to shoot your missiles at. Poor droids... Naboo Security Guard: Good yellow and brown printing. He's a great addition if you don't want to pay the price of the MTT. Naboo Security Officer: I'd rather a Panaka instead of this Star Wars Legolas guy. He's still okay, but has a wrong type of binoculars. Why not the electrobinoculars instead? Captain Tarpals: Mesa very likee this figure! This is bombad!! Anyway, great figure with nice purple touches. BOMBAD!! The price per piece is 11.2 cents per piece, which is a little expensive, but the set is fabulous. I love how sleek it looks, and that it includes 3 spring loaded shooters with orange missiles. The seats with headrests are also well crafted. I like that there are extra back seats. A great set for $34.99, as the final model is large. Build: 16/20 Play experience: 18/20 Minifigures: 17/20 Price: 13/20 Display: 16/20 TOTAL: 80/100 A solid set. I highly recommend it. You get better value than the $39.99 First Order Snowspeeder.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 41 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Flash Speeder™
- in over 4 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice Little Set!Twhale | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set actually really surprised me! When I first heard that they were making a new flash speeder, I figured it would just fall into the very long category of forgettable Phantom Menace sets, but I was wrong. So, with that being said, lets get in to this set. The flash speeder itself is decent, but just decent. It is very spacious, with room to put extra figures if you so choose. My only problem is that the side turrets on either side of the vehicle are a bit big, but this is only a minor complaint. The minifigures for this set, while nothing special, are nice and overall are certainly a plus to this set. The Naboo Security officer as well as Captain Tarpals are both new, which is always nice. Also, the Naboo Security Guard is a nice figure as well. Unfortunately, the last figure is a battle droid, which we all have a million of. I would've preferred another Naboo Security Guard, or maybe another Gungan. Finally, on to the price. Considering the piece count for this set, which is 312 pieces, and that the price is $30, I think that this set really is worth that $30 price point.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Flash Speeder™
- in about 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0My First Episode I Set!JulesPandas125 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I received this wonderful Star Wars set for Christmas and I must say, it's bigger than it appears on the box. The build isn't challenging in the slightest, but has lots of build/play value. The minifigures are a nice mixture of generic characters (plus Captain Tarpals). Their weapons aren't anything extraordinary, but their torso and pants designs are glossy and detailed. The speeder itself is very sturdy and compact, nothing is lose or wobbly. If you enjoy Star Wars, especially 'The Phantom Menace', then this is the perfect Lego set for you!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Flash Speeder™
- in over 4 yearsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0FinallyLegolegos | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOne of the least remembered vehicles in the Star Wars world is finally a LEGO once again. The only reason the build was difficult was because I built it in the car on the ride home. I wasn't driving of course. The minifigs of this set were pretty good, and even if droids seem to come a lot, they are great to add to an army. The Naboo officers were nice, and I didn't have any yet. The set itself is a bit overpriced as I see it, though. Even if the piece count is better than the price, the pieces are not that big. I even think the scale of the movie version to the Lego version isn't right. The Lego may be too big for the scale. Other than that, the set is very nice. Green is a somewhat unusual color, which means is great to have, and the functions are very nice. Actually, a flash speeder is what started the 4 way battle of Naboo. Darth Maul vs. Obi and Qui-Gon, the space battle, the gungans vs. the droids, and the fight to the throne room. This is a nice set to get and I would very much recommend it.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?45Flash Speeder™