Get behind the controls of the LEGO® City Fishing Boat, featuring two motors with spinning propellers, swiveling chair with a hook for the fishing rod, canopy with driver’s console, plus three fish, a shark figure with an opening mouth and a buoy. Includes two minifigures.
- Includes two angler minifigures.
- Features two outboard motors with spinning propellers, canopy with driver’s console and a swiveling chair to fish from.
- Also includes a shark figure with an opening mouth.
- Cast a line out to catch some fish.
- The Fishing Boat floats!
- Accessory elements include two life vests, one grey fish, two orange fish, fishing rod and a buildable buoy.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 5-12.
- Fishing Boat measures over4” (11cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Shark figure measures over 2” (7cm) long.
- Free standard 3 to 8 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 6 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Well rounded!Jimjo47 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is a very nice set. I really like the fishing rod and the shark. The minifigures are really cool. Its very well rounded, for instance the buoy, which could be a marker to show the fishers where the best fish are. There is also 2 compartments that you can put fish in. They are not in the pictures, but I included one in the pics I posted. This boat is very much improved from the last one, though the other was cool. all in all, this is a great set and very cool.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fishing Boat
- in about 1 yearAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0easyWilsonmom | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI taught my son look the picture，he is smart boy，he is almost 3 years old ！he like Lego very much！Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Fishing Boat
- in about 1 yearAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good little boat!LEGOEthan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a nice kit for anyone who hasn't gotten a boat in the past! The figures are generic, city civilians. Only a few stickers, which are easy to place. Comes with a nice number of fish, including 2 orange fish, 1 gray and 1 shark! Buoy is nice, but could've been left out. The only things I don't like is that the roof is a little low, and the 20$ price tag.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Fishing Boat
- in about 1 yearAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0City BoatFrinkley | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!I am very happy LEGO has released a new boat. I think for kids the playability in this set is nice. The driving compartment, fishing chair, fishing rod, three fish (two orange and one grey), and a Shark (which can fit the fish in its mouth) are great for play. I also think this set is valuable for AFOL's (Adult Fans Of LEGO). Including a boat haul in an inexpensive set is very nice. I do think the "Sport Fishing" sticker is too specific, and wish LEGO would have gone with a more generic design. Thankfully, if you don't like it, you can just leave it off. Overall this is a nice set, and I am glad LEGO released another boat.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Fishing Boat