Lower the ramp, load the troopers and get ready to transport them into battle! This heavily armored First Order Transporter™ is packed with cool features, like dual spring-loaded shooters, top-mounted dual-stud shooter and hatch with space for a minifigure, pilot cabin with opening hatch and space for 4 minifigures in the hold, big engines at the rear, and hidden, transparent wheels for a cool ‘hover’ look. You can also remove the top section for easy access. Get ready to recreate incredible battle scenes from Star Wars™: The Force Awakens! Includes 7 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: 2 Resistance Soldiers, 2 First Order Flametroopers, 2 First Order Stormtroopers and Captain Phasma.
- Includes 7 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: 2 Resistance Soldiers, 2 First Order Flametroopers, 2 First Order Stormtroopers and Captain Phasma
- Features dual spring-loaded shooters, top-mounted stud shooter, pilot cabin with opening hatch and space for a minifigure, hold with space for 4 minifigures, big engines at the rear, removable top section, and hidden, transparent wheels for a ‘hovering’ look
- Weapons include 2 blasters, silver-look blaster, titanium-look blaster and 2 flamethrowers
- Accessories include 6 helmets
- Turn the gear to lower the ramp
- Remove the top for easy access
- Looks like it really hovers!
- Recreate fantastic scenes from Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- The perfect addition to any LEGO® Star Wars collection
- Measures over 5” (15cm) high, 12” (31cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide
- January 26th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A Great Star Wars Ep7 Set!DrXRay |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt's a great set for simple modification. Just simply buying the second set to extend 12 studs at the middle and you get the right ratio model of the First Order Transporter. The cabin is easy to reduce 1 stud to make it looks taller but keeping the play features. After the mod, it can store at least 14 stormtroopers in it (the actual thing takes 20 troopers). This set comes with a lot of good bricks that are good for spare parts. Star Wars fans will love to have it for display at home without the long and painful modification process. Thumbs up!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45First Order Transporter™
- July 3rd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Atmospheric Troop Transportggwho |I would recommend this to a friend!Nice set, almost missed this one, didn't realize this was a flying ship till I saw the movie. Awesome set to work and model. Thought it looked short to the movie, added 6x in length to the top fore deck, 6 front in the frame, four front on the inside floor compartment and 2 longer on the ramp, 4 longer in the side panels, added 2 out the aft deck for a total of 8 long on the top deck. Added rear detail under the ion engines, and moved the front wheels forward 4, extended the ramp rod 4 longer, extended the pull handle, added bushings on the ramp rod to limit the travel and prevent it from dropping down loose. Added over a hundred plus misc. pieces, the extra pieces and kept all the original Legos in it too. Added 4 old school mini figures, two storm trooper sergeants with back gear and shoulder capes, one orange, one black. 1 regular tan head storm Trooper and a Tie Pilot, for a total now of 9 mini figures. Hours of fun!!!Was this helpful?55First Order Transporter™
- July 10th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Chrome CaptainI would recommend this to a friend!First Order Transporter is the third largest set from the inital wave of Force Awakens. It retails for $109.86 CAD, has 729 pcs and 7 figures. Build: The build was a fun and overall enjoyable experience. The front has lights on either side and a small one on top. The front ramp opens to reveal the interior and two hydraulic hoses. On top there are two missile shooters as well as two stud shooters. The whole top assembly can be lifted to gain access to the interior. There is enough space to store all the 5 First Order figures included. Also there are 4 clips to hold the accessories. The top has a control station which can be accessed by lifting a panel on the back of the station. There is a small tray which can be slid out and a figure can be placed. On the other side is a small hatch. A figure can be placed under the hatch. On one side of the vehicle is a knob which can be turned to raise the seated figure, opening the hatch, who can then control the stud shooters. The sides have very nice greebling done with the use of wing pieces. There is also twin engines located underneath the vehicle with the help of small wheel axles. The back has 4 engines angled at 45 degrees which look cool and intimidating. The only downside is that underneath, a plethora of technic studs are visible. At the back is a small technic piece to pull out dropping the ramp at the front. Underneath the structure are 4 transparent wheels which allow the vehicle to hover and move easily. Minifigures: 1. Captain Phasma: This figure is awesome! The print detailing is similar to the First Order Stormtrooper except Phasma has flat silver colour and silver lines around the helmet and torso. The figure comes with an exclusive cape cutout in dark red with a red border. The figure does not come with a printed head but a plain black head pc. 2. and 3. First Order Flametrooper: The figure comes with a sleek head mold which has crisp printing around the edges. There are 2 small tubes at the front allowing them to breath during a fire. 4. and 5. First Order Stormtrooper: The figure comes with a new helmet with crips printing just like the Flametrooper. It comes with a simple blaster. 6. Female Rebel Soldier: The figure is cool and comes with an exclusive torso piece consisting of pouches and a bandoleer. She comes with a new pearl dark grey blaster. 7. Male Rebel Soldier: The figure is a nice addition presumably a captain in the Resistance. He comes with a tan torso which has twin rows of pouches on either side. He also comes with pearl dark grey blaster Overall: I bought this at a fantastic price: 70% off retail because of clearance and it came to $37! This price is fantastic to get the awesome Captain Phasma figure. The build is okay and the figures are fine but Phasma is the real standout for me.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 56 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55First Order Transporter™
- January 6th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Functional and Fun!Wobbles |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really enjoyed Star Wars Episode VII and with this set you can reenact the opening scene or have fun battle sequences with it. Having 7 mini-figures definitely makes this set worth the amount. It is really exciting that the set has multiple features that makes the inside accessible. -By taking off the top part like a lid and that in the back of the set it is possible to unload troops like a troop transport ship should. Additionally there is a knob to turn to pop up a gunner and cockpit. -There are clear wheels on the bottom of the vehicle so it can be pushed easily. Concluding remarks... this set looks like the ship from the movie,is scaled nicely compared to the mini-figures, and has moving parts to let the user interact with the set easily.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55First Order Transporter™