Embark on galactic Star Wars: Episode VIII adventures with the First Order Star Destroyer. This huge model features armor-like panels on the outside, transparent-element engine detailing at the back and 8 side-facing stud shooters. Open out the top panels to reveal the detailed interior, featuring a working elevator leading to Snoke’s command center with a seat and mini hologram figure, bridge with seating for the crew, conference area with buildable medical droid and BB-9E droid, and a passageway leading to a detailed control room. There’s even a carry handle to take the play action into hyperspeed! This stellar set includes 5 minifigures and 2 droids.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Supreme Leader Snoke, a First Order Officer, First Order Stormtrooper Sergeant, First Order Stormtrooper and a First Order Shuttle Pilot, plus BB-9E and buildable Medical Droid figures.
- Features a carry handle, armor-panel detailing, 8 side-firing stud shooters and rear engine detailing. Open-out top panels reveal a detailed interior, including a working elevator to Snoke's chamber with a mini hologram figure, bridge with seating for the crew, conference area and a passageway leading to the control room with instrument panel detailing.
- Weapons include 2 blasters and 2 blaster pistols.
- Open out the panels for easy play access.
- Lift the elevator and seat Snoke in his chamber.
- This model includes over 1,400 pieces.
- Measures over 5” (14cm) high, 22” (56cm) long and 12” (32cm) wide.
- This item’s shipping box indicates what's inside. It's not as stealthy as our typical boxes!
- January 1st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Unexpected surprise !Angelo80 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI wasn’t sure what to expect with this set.The box was quite big so i expected a massive ship. While it is quite large I thought it was bigger. While building it I realized that it was going to be a bit smaller than i thought( seeing the 1400 pieces made me assume it was larger). As I was building it I realized why the 1400 pieces... the amount of detail is amazing. The interior holds plenty of space for figures, for more than it came with. There is a table with 3 chairs, command center with 4 chairs, an elevator. A command station for one figure, and a second station that holds several figures with some display screens. The top opens quite nicely, it is well put together so no fear of it breaking. The ship is quite heavy so i find the handle to carry it is not strong enough. It feels like it will break. The top opens fully giving you full acess to the interior without having to remove parts. The outside is nicely detailed and the back of it looks great. Overall this set exeeds my expectations. One of the most fun sets i own. The biuld itself(despite taking long) was fun. I made some mistakes that were easy fixed. Too many pieces the same color.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55First Order Star Destroyer™
- December 28th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Excellent, but not without problemsI would recommend this to a friend!I got this set for Christmas and was very excited. I had not gotten any Force Awakens sets due to the great Ninjago sets that year, so this range is a good opportunity to get the vehicles and characters. Minifigures Snoke, an exclusive figure Stormtrooper Seargent p, exclusive BB-9E, in two sets Pilot, in two sets Stormtrooper, in over ten sets Build The build was fun but took a while, 3 1/4 hrs. Model This model is very large and also very accurate. It has a full interior, and eight stud shooter cannons on the exterior. However, many of the parts on the lower hull panel fall off when the model is opened and closed. Parts There are good parts in this set. One of my favorites is the hologram. Pros Big Accurate Detailed interior Supreme Leader Snoke minifigure Cons Fragile Stud Shooters can’t turn All in all, it is a great set, but I would recommend strengthening the hull panels. I also reccommmend the First Order Speeder Battle Pack for more crew.Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45First Order Star Destroyer™
- April 16th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0First order star destroyerI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFantastic ship very eye catching it is very well built the handle is very nice as you can hold it there without dropping it. Snoke is fantastic it is movie accurate and looks very nice from a distance better closer up definitely worth buying when your friends see this model they will be running to the Lego store.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55First Order Star Destroyer™
- January 6th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0First Order Star DestroyerAlekB |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was my first major build since the FO Scout Walker last year, and I had a lot of fun with it! It took me about 5 hours and 30 minutes to build, and was overall not super challenging. The array of moving parts and the detail in the interior is superb, and I don’t feel like the whole ship is going to break when I fold the top open or closed!Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 5 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55First Order Star Destroyer™