Add a fearsome walker to your LEGO® Star Wars First Order army with the Heavy Assault Walker. This awesome model, based on the walker from the blockbuster Star Wars: Episode VIII movie, features tough armor-plate detailing, posable legs, posable head with opening minifigure cockpit and spring-loaded shooters, an aimable rapid-fire stud shooter on top, and detachable canisters that can be released from the rear of the walker. There’s also a storage compartment at the side with extra stud ammo and an opening hold to the rear with space for a minifigure and extra missile ammo. This amazing set also includes 5 minifigures.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Captain Poe Dameron, Rey, a Resistance Trooper, First Order Walker Driver and a First Order Stormtrooper.
- Features posable legs, a posable head with opening minifigure cockpit and spring-loaded shooters, aimable rapid-fire stud shooter on top, detachable canisters at the rear and opening ammo stores at the side.
- Weapons include Rey's Lightsaber, 2 blasters and a blaster pistol.
- Turn the handle to aim the top-mounted rapid-fire stud shooter.
- Measures over 13” (35cm) high, 13” (35cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- This item’s shipping box indicates what's inside. It's not as stealthy as our typical boxes!
- September 3rd, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great for display but bad for play!!Sandrix |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt is very great for displaying and will fit well in any Star Wars collection, but the play value is destitute. Parts fall of easily, especially those round pieces on the legs and it can get really annoying. But it´s my only complain, it has many good action features that works well like the very well hidden spring loaded missiles and be able to fit 2-3 stormtroopers in the back is also a plus. All four legs are posable but unfortunately it can only have one leg up at a time, but it´s no big deal for me. To sum it up you get a giant walker great for displaying with five exclusive minifigures!!September 6, 2017Jordan, Consumer ServicesAfter playing around with the set I have a few tips about the round joint covers on the legs. I have found that they pop off if they are not fully connected with the black axels. If you secure these I believe you will fully enjoy the set as you will not need to worry about these elements popping off, even during rough play.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 4 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45First Order Heavy Assault Walker™
- November 20th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Lego Star Wars AT-M6I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt's a very good looking set for display and has many play features. It can be quite difficult sometimes to get it to stand when positioning the legs. The figures are very detailed but the set could of included one more for the price.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45First Order Heavy Assault Walker™
- January 1st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AmazingAngelo80 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis lego was very fun to build. It took me three days(i have two young kids). It had some intresting building techniques that made it fun. Most of my legos are on display and i allow my kids to play with them. This set is well designed and it doesnt fall apart when they play with it( no Kragle needed!). It looks amazin on display too. ( It catches guest eyes since it is such a different build). It is quite tall, giving it that movie-like feeling when they play with smaller city builds. Overall an amazing lego set! Happy building!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55First Order Heavy Assault Walker™
- September 4th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Well designed and stableTenny |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy main concern before purchasing this kit was the stability of it, a walker is always going to be top heavy and therefore a little unstable but Lego have done well with this AT-M6. I was pleasantly surprised at how stable it actually is! It can take a good knock even with the legs in an action pose. It has a very imposing look and some nice play features, the stud shooter is in my opinion the best of the features with it being easily aimed and fired although a little tricky to reload. The spring loaded shooters are a bit tricky to fire due to their location but are well integrated with the model. The interior has plenty of access panels although space inside is limited but I don’t consider this a big issue as a walker should be all about its exterior fire power. We do seem to be missing a mini figure with this kit for its price point with the first order star destroyer having an extra figure. However the new version of Rey is obviously a great addition to the kit and the first order walker driver is a very cool figure to add to the collection.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55First Order Heavy Assault Walker™