Play out epic Star Wars battle scenes with the First Order Battle Pack. This set features a rotating First Order turbolaser turret with stud shooter and opening hatches that reveal weapon storage and control center to direct the fire. The set also includes 4 minifigures: 2 First Order Stormtroopers, First Order Technician and a First Order Crew, each with a stud blaster.
- Includes 4 minifigures: 2 First Order Stormtroopers, First Order Technician and a First Order Crew.
- Features a rotating turbolaser turret with stud shooter, and opening hatches that reveal weapons storage and a control center.
- Flip open the hatches to access the control center and ammo storage.
- Load the stud shooter and fire to repel Resistance attacks.
- Includes 4 stud blasters and extra stud shooter ammo.
- Accessory elements include a First Order Technician helmet and 2 First Order Stormtrooper helmets.
- Makes a great addition to any LEGO® Star Wars collection.
- Measures over 2” (6cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- January 1st, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Good but not that GoodI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAwesome little set for army builders but it could be awhole lot better. Instead of a officer or black trooper another stormtrooper should've starred. Minifigs are brilliant and the main focus of playability. The little laser tower offers a few interesting but regular bricks. The build itself isn't very challenging making it ok for kids while still providing a satisfactory visual result. Price is expectable given IP issues. Overall is a big meh... but I recommend it simply because you need to have these minifgs either for your army or if you're not planning on buying any of the big sets. These first order minifigs are a must for every single star wars and LEGO fans.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 6 minsWas this helpful?35First Order Battle Pack
- March 10th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A Good BattlepackI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis pack has all the aspects as normal. The addition of 4 unique figures is both good and bad as you get 4 new figures but there isn't as much army building capabilities as other packs. The turret build is simple and looks good but is small. Don't expect to use it in a moc to shoot down an X-wing but it can look good for base defense.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45First Order Battle Pack
- August 9th, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Good Battle Pack, So-so MinifiguresZenlove |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'll start by saying that for the target audience (children), this is a good battle pack. I cant really say anything about the set because its so basic, but that doesn't matter because the goal of a battle pack isn't to provide a extremely interesting build. Parents, if you buy this along with an opposing battle pack, I can only imagine your child will have a blast. Kids love minifigures, and having 8 to fight against each other is very fun, plus you get a little build to go with each side. Outstanding value, too, even in Canada where battle packs are 16 dollars, its still a good deal. I value minifigures at around 4 dollars each, so you're basically getting 80-120 pieces for free (depending on the battle pack). So in conclusion, this is great for kids. However, for older fans of LEGO, this set is a little disappointing. Why, you ask? The problem is the minifigure selection. LEGO, please know this. Older fans of LEGO and even some kids buy battle packs to build armies, whether it be Stormtrooper or Rebel armies, and because of that, we want Rebels and Stormtroopers! You only give us 2 in this set. If I were to make this set, I would change the minifigures, and instead include 2 regular Stormtroopers, 1 Stormtrooper commander and 1 Heavy Trooper. If the set came with those minifigures, this would be a 5 star set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35First Order Battle Pack
- December 24th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A good setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe best thing about this set is the Lego mini figures- this is the first time we have got some of the new first order storm troopers in a cheaper and more accessible set- although, all the characters included are different meaning building armies might be trickier. The cannon build is simple but looks better in build than shown on the box. The inclusion of the stud shooters makes for good playability although I personally would have been fine with regular blasters. Overall good set, and the storm troopers look excellent!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45First Order Battle Pack