Fire SuitcaseFire Suitcase552.
Small parts and a Small ball.
Put fires out wherever you go with the LEGO® Juniors Fire Suitcase! Construct the Easy to Build fire helicopter, fire motorbike and base station, and then help the firefighters save the day! Designed for an easy start with the LEGO® brick, LEGO Juniors sets come with easy instructions and quick start elements to get the play started sooner. Includes 2 firefighter minifigures.
- Includes 2 firefighter minifigures
- Features an Easy to Build fire helicopter, fire motorbike and a base station
- Accessories include a water hose, map, barrier, fire and lights
- The super handy red suitcase makes this set easy to take and play wherever you go
- Quick start elements get the play started sooner
- Easy instructions encourage building independence
- A LEGO® building and play experience designed for young builders
- Suitcase measures over 9" (25cm) high, 11" (28cm) wideand 2"(6cm) deep
- Fire helicopter measures over 3" (8cm) high, 5" (13cm) long and 3" (10cm) wide
- Fire motorbike measures over 1" (4cm) high, 2" (6cm) long and 1" (4cm) wide
- Base station measures over 2" (6cm) high, 4" (11cm) wide and 1" (3cm) deep
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- March 16th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Our First Lego Junior Setbkearns | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis was our first Lego Junior set and we were looking for something a little more challenging than the Duplo's for our three year old. These pieces are large enough for his little fingers to work with, but small enough that he feels like he's playing with the "little Lego's". We both put them together and he played with them for hours and didn't want to put them down.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fire Suitcase
- July 14th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Travel Fun in a SuitcaseGrannyGruff | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonOur four Grandchildren, ages 4 to 9 years old, picked this Fire Suitcase as one of their choices for a toy to go on vacation with them this year. The Suitcase was a hit with all of them. I had expected the two boys to be pleased with it, but the two girls were also having fun. We brought along the Supermarket Suitcase also and all of them played together with both sets. The best part was that they had a convenient place to put everything away till the next play time.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fire Suitcase