Race the fire hovercraft to the pier and put out the fire! Send the diver into the water to save the dockworker and then help the other firefighters put out the flames on the engine. Keep the pier safe and become a LEGO® City firefighting hero!
- Includes 4 minifigures: 2 male firefighters, a female firefighter and a dockworker.
- Features a fire hovercraft with turning propeller and accessories, and a pier with engine and fire elements.
- Send the diver off the hovercraft into the water to rescue the stricken dockworker.
- Accessory elements include a wrench, fire extinguisher and a life preserver.
- Fire hovercraft measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Pier measures over 3” (8cm) wide, 1” (4cm) deep and 1” (4cm) high.
81% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- August 3rd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun build with lots of nice detailspwklego |I would recommend this to a friend!This set has lots of nice details. Even on the four minifigures there are lots of details including movable helmet screen, air tank for the diver, yellow life vest etc. I found the fire starter set very fun to build and offer good value for the money. In fact I try to build it slowly so I can enjoy the building process. Another nice touch is that the hovercraft comes with a turning steering wheel and propeller. One small disappointment is that when compare with the photo on the box, the diver is holding a black object in his hand which is not included in the set or listed in the instruction. I would also like to see a bigger and more colorful pier. This is my first City set and I have have lots of fun building it. Will certainly buy more City sets.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fire Starter Set
- March 28th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Small set, small price, great valueI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son, loves everything Firefighter, and this set, while not blatantly obviously a firefighter set, was right up his alley. He was not as excited about the hovercraft as I had expected, and he really loved the dock worker, who he considers to be a "construction worker". But, the real coup of this set is the diver. This minifigure is fun, and set for all sorts of adventures. I like the dock, as when it's not being played with, it give a base to give a fun rescue scene for the other characters. I'm trying to get into the city sets, instead of the superheor sets that have a direct line to my heart, and this was a great way for me as a collector to get back into the City game.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Fire Starter Set
- June 9th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excelent set for the price!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI think this set is very much worth while for a city layout or just for the parts and minifigures! The set itself is pretty basic but it has some nice features such as the printed 2x2 curved slope and the black flippers, but I think the main thing in my mind is that you get a 3 Fire Fighters and a Construction worker for just 10$! I know that LEGO reads these reviews before they go up so I'd kind of like an explanation for why the LEGO City "Battle Packs" are less expensive then the ones from Star Wars, Ninjago, and Minecraft? I'd also like to ask if there could please be packs based on classic themes like Space, Adventures, and Castle?Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 4 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fire Starter Set
- April 12th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Starter setMIKEMIKE |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis is a must buy as an addition to a larger set. The price is great, not just for starter but pros that wants more.Level of Difficulty1.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Fire Starter Set
Shop more like this: