- Fire Patrol Suitcase
Fire Patrol Suitcase
Be prepared for a LEGO® City emergency wherever you are with this fun, easy-to-carry suitcase play set, featuring a fire pickup with adjustable cherry picker and motorcycle to put out the flames of the buildable abandoned house with opening door. LEGO Juniors is an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 4-7. Includes two minifigures.
- Includes two firefighter minifigures.
- Features an Easy to Build fire pickup with rear storage compartment and trailer with adjustable cherry picker, motorcycle and an abandoned house with opening door and windows.
- Attach the trailer to the fire pickup and race to the abandoned house!
- Place a firefighter in the cherry picker and raise it to reach the rooftop flames.
- Push the flame piece through the doorway to create a spreading fire effect.
- Includes Easy to Build models with bigger pieces and a simple guide to get kids building and playing quickly.
- Accessory elements include four translucent-orange flames and translucent-blue water, two oxygen tanks, axe, handsaw and two fire extinguishers.
- The LEGO® Juniors suitcase lets you build and play on the move!
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 4-7.
- Suitcase measures over 10” (26cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Fire pickup with trailer measures over 2” (7cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide with cherry picker lowered, and over 7” (20cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide when raised.
- Motorcycle measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Abandoned house and baseplate measures over 2” (7cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- September 9th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Lego Junior perfect transition from DuploAgdeal1 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Son"kid related review" This was a great second set for my 4-yr-old son. The theme alone was an attention grabber for a little boy and I knew he would enjoy it. I would say that it took him about 2 hrs (not including breaks) to build this for the first time. He needs help taking all the pieces apart to rebuild it though. After the initial build he is able to use the instructions all on his own. (first time through required minimal assistance.) This makes him very proud, and as a parent I appreciate any toy that will keep his attention that long and encourage solo play! Parent review: I LOVE that this comes with a carrying case! That was the main reason I selected this one for him. Growing up we had huge tubs of Lego that all sets would eventually end up in. My son really likes to follow the building instructions so I know we'll be better off keeping sets separate. The case even has dividers inside which was wonderful. I steer away from anything overly commercialized so the Disney and comic sets do not appeal to me. It was nice to see this "generic" junior set on the shelf amongst all endorsed sets. Overall would highly recommend Lego Junior sets as a nice bridge between Duplo and traditional Legos. Age 4 ("I can do it myself!!") is the perfect time to start these!Level of Difficulty2.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Fire Patrol Suitcase
- May 13th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0First lego setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis was our first lego set!! He likes cars, firetrucks...couldn't go wrong!! It was very easy for his lil fingers to put the bricks together and I def recommend this set if you want to introduce lego to your kid. he plays with this lego set one year later of getting it.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 30 minsWas this helpful?45Fire Patrol Suitcase