Get set for sizzling battle action with this huge and highly posable THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ mech. The Fire Mech features an opening minifigure cockpit, 2 shoulder disc shooters and 2 arms with non-shooting fire blasters. Includes 6 minifigures with assorted weapons—including Kai’s katanas and Zane’s bow and arrow—to offer even more thrilling role-play possibilities.
- Build your own Fire Mech, complete with opening minifigure cockpit, posable arms and legs, two non-shooting fire blasters with translucent fire-style elements, two shoulder disc shooters and more!
- Featured in THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE
- Includes 6 minifigures: Kai, Zane, Lauren, Henry, Hammer Head and Jelly
- LEGO NINJAGO brick building toys are compatible with all other LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Fire Mech measures over 14” high, 4” long and 8” wide
- 944 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 9 and 14 years old
- November 16th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0SO NINJA!mickeyD |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFire mech ready and standing by... so ninja! This is by far the greatest LEGO mech ever to stomp around any LEGO city ever! The build is fun, the details (the fake pistons and tubes and everything) are awesome, plus there are some great minifigs! Pros: Awesome mech Great minifig selection cool techniques and good use of stickers to add details It is very stable good play features IT...IS...HUGE! When compared to other LEGO mechs, this one is the best! Cons: .........WHAT CONS! Overall, this is an awesome set, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to add the coolest LEGO mech ever to their collection!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fire Mech
- August 21st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Biggest mech everWande |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThe mech is nice I like that is special in a way the mech it self is huge and comes with many props before I could not knee joints I read response from lego now I understand why they didn't put knee joints because it would continuously falling over overall mech is greatLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 13 minsWas this helpful?55Fire Mech
- August 7th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent Set!!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLoved the set, it does perfect with mech from the lego movie! easy to build and glad I got it. Lego definitely did a good job on this one!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fire Mech
- August 8th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Burnanating the countrysideI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI picked this up after a rough week at work, and a little bit of giant fighting robot went a long way towards improving my mood. This has a great part-to-price ratio, and the final product is quite large - comparable to your standard combined transforming robot team. It is a solid, well-designed mech that gets plenty of style points from me for its firefighter-like helmet and cockpit, faux-pistons on the back of its legs, and working toe joints. It's not perfect - there aren't any knees, the legs don't move quite as far outward as I'd like, the shoulder joints sometimes struggle to hold up the weight of the arms, and I kinda miss not having some sort of real hand option, but these are minor issues in the long run.August 16, 2017Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesThanks for your feedback! The Mech doesn’t bend at the knee, but has the sturdiness to hop around and hold its weight! His fire blasters are there in place of hands as this is how it was depicted in the film. With a little customization, imagination, and spare bricks some Fire Mech hands could be a possibility!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fire Mech