Players can heat up the action in the LEGO® Super Mario™ levels they’ve created with this Fire Mario Power-Up Pack (71370). It features an outfit for LEGO® Mario™ that makes him react in different ways and gives him the chance to earn Fire Attack power. This collectible accessory set makes a great gift toy for kids who own the LEGO Mario figure found in the Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360) playset.
This LEGO set includes illustrated building instructions. The free LEGO Super Mario app also has building instructions, plus fun suggestions for creative ways kids can build and play, and it offers a safe environment for kids to share ideas.
Perfect for fun competitions with friends or solo games, LEGO Super Mario toy playsets bring a family-favorite character into the real world. The Starter Course, Expansion Sets and Power-Up Packs offer limitless challenges and nurture problem-solving creativity.
- Heat up the LEGO® Super Mario™ game action for kids with this Fire Mario Power-Up Pack (71370), featuring a buildable costume that gives LEGO® Mario™ special ability and causes different reactions.
- This collectible accessory fits on the LEGO® Mario™ figure included in the Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360) toy playset, causing unique sounds and a unique image to appear on LEGO Mario’s torso screen.
- When LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) is powered up with this suit, he can gain Fire Attack power, a new way to attack enemies and collect extra coins, adding to players’ fun in-game experience.
- This 11-piece LEGO® building set makes an awesome birthday or holiday gift toy for creative kids and fans aged 6 and up to use with their Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360).
- Other LEGO® Mario™ upgrades are available to use with the Starter Course and Expansion Sets, including the Propeller Mario Power-Up Pack (71371), Cat Mario Power-Up Pack (71372) and Builder Mario Power-Up Pack (71373).
- No batteries needed for this creative building toy – simply dress the LEGO® Mario™ figure from the Starter Course set with the outfit. The pack comes with clear instructions so kids can build independently.
- The free LEGO® Super Mario™ app has building instructions, inspiration for fun, creative ways to play and more to delight kids. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- Collectible LEGO® Super Mario™ toy building sets bring an iconic character into the real world. They allow fans to expand and rebuild to create unlimited challenges to attempt to master solo or with friends and family.
- Builders won’t need a Super Star’s power to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! Ever since 1958, the bricks have met the highest industry standards to ensure that they fit together perfectly and with ease.
- LEGO® building bricks and pieces are rigorously tested and analyzed to ensure that every LEGO set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- This set features Digital Building Instructions. Now it’s easy to follow the steps on your mobile device or download a PDF of the printed building guide. Click the Building Instructions button at the bottom of this page to find and download the instructions.
- September 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0It BurnsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe power up pack doesn't have the ID tag brick so I wasn't sure how Mario himself was going to register he had a special suit on. Turns out it is through the pins on the Mario figure and where they slot in to the suit tells the figure which suit he has on. Nice addition to a course but mean you will run out of time as you can't get Mario out of his standard suit in to the special suit and complete even the shortest course in 1 minute. Build instructions are on the app rather than in the box. Number Of Pieces: 11 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.82 Build Time: Under 5 minutesPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fire Mario Power-Up Pack
- February 9th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0We could use an expert level to power this up!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonFire Mario Power-Up Pack is a 4 out of 5 for me because it evokes childhood memories. When we started playing with it, it was a bit by chance that I discovered how to shoot fireballs. It was later that I remembered that the instruction are accessible through the app.. Everything becomes clear when playing with the application. I could be wrong, but I tend to think that this power-up pack doesn't change much because few monsters have more than one life. It could be very useful if LEGO created a set that would allow us to make a course at the expert level that give more life to the monsters. My little boy is now 3 years old, he likes this one, but ever since I bought the Mario Cat, no costume can dethrone it.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 2 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Fire Mario Power-Up Pack
- August 19th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice appearance but effects are very tameI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonLike all the suits, the biggest draw is really just changing Mario's outfit. I have all the suits and none of them bring anything really exciting to the table in terms of interactivity. With this suit, you dip Mario as if he's picking something off the ground and he will make the sound of a fire ball. Also a Fire Flower appears on his stomach. Still I think largely they're just about the appearance and that part is nice. I like the added flourish of giving each suit a little platform to sit on, looks great in a row but also lets you add it easily to a course, to actually "power up" during play. You can "hop" Mario in to change suits, a nice little detail.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Fire Mario Power-Up Pack
- August 3rd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Looks good but the colors are reversedJahseh |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe colors are actually inverted, which is unfortunate but I can see why they wouldn’t be able to make it look the correct way, since they would have to include white arms.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Fire Mario Power-Up Pack