Put out the lighthouse fire with the LEGO® City Fire Boat, featuring a movable crane arm, stud-shooting water cannon that can knock down the flames, plus a dinghy, firefighting gear, kitchen, medical station and lighthouse jetty. Includes 5 minifigures: the Captain, 2 male firefighters, a female firefighter and the lighthouse keeper.
- Build a Fire Boat with a detailed bridge, searchlights, a dinghy, a stud-launching water cannon with movable crane arm, and more!
- Shoot the “water” pieces to put out the “fire” at the buildable lighthouse with a pier and shack!
- Includes boat captain, 2 male and 1 female firefighters, and lighthouse keeper minifigures, plus lots of gear and accessories
- LEGO City building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Fire Boat is over 11” high, 12” long, and 6” wide. Lighthouse with pier and shack is over 6” high, 6” wide, and 3” deep
- 412 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 6 and 12 years old
- December 26th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis set has quite a lot of features such as the two firing water cannons and hidden cabin for the crew. The cabin below is a little low and the mini figures are unable to stand up when the control bridge is in place, however this is only a minor detail and does not effect overall play with the product. The boat hull is the same as the Deep Sea model and is quite large which really makes the set look impressive. The boat floats well in water and still maintains its functionality when in the water. The set is a little overpriced but the overall play experience is good.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Fire Boat
- January 19th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0really floatingJunhyuk |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonIt was cool and my son really likes it. The lighthouse is also good. Additionally it seems to float really.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fire Boat