Get ready for intense dueling action with this buildable and highly posable Finn figure, featuring a Lightsaber with wheel-activated arm-swinging battle function and a spring-loaded shooter with extra ammunition.
- Buildable and highly posable Finn figure features a spring-loaded shooter with extra ammunition and a Lightsaber with wheel-activated arm-swinging battle function.
- Fire the spring-loaded shooter and reload with the extra ammunition.
- Move the limbs into any battle pose.
- Sturdy and durable design for intense action play.
- Play out exciting combat scenes with this iconic character from the blockbuster Star Wars: The Force Awakens movie.
- Figure stands over 9” (24cm) tall.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars
- January 15th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0'That's Not How the Force Works!'JediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis new range of The Force Awakens build-able figures sees all of the main characters from the film captured in Lego form. The Finn build-able figure is very well designed, well proportioned and very movie accurate. His jacket (borrowed from Poe) are printed pieces that add to the detail of the figure and do a great job in capturing the likeness of the original jacket. Finn also comes with the blaster given to him by Han Solo, which shoots a 'laser', which is a fun play feature. Finn's head piece captures the look of the character fabulously and is well proportioned to his body. The only slight problem I have with the figure is why Lego gave Finn the lightsaber. He doesn't use it much in the film and I think Rey should have been given it instead. The build is straightforward although it's more similar to Technic than normal Lego. The finished model looks amazing and is very pose-able (like all the figures in this range), which means you can display Finn in any pose you like or can re-enact all the scenes from The Force Awakens. An added play feature is that his right arm can spin, when a wheel on his back is turned. A fun feature that's perfect for role play. Thankfully the wheel on Finn's back doesn't protrude out as much as Rey's, so it doesn't detract from the overall finished model, which it does with Rey. All in all this is an amazing figure that's perfect for role play or for display and is a must have for any Force Awakens collection!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Finn
1 of 1