Attention Ninja heroes! All aboard Destiny’s Bounty for an aerial duel against Morro, the ultimate Ghost and Master of Wind! Check out the iconic LEGO® NINJAGO™ ship’s cool details including a detachable roof element containing Nya’s foldout workshop and an airbike. Pick up the ship with the handle, adjust the lever-operated sails and soar into battle. Avoid the snapping jaws and swiping tail of the Ghost Dragon and attack with the triple-stud-shooting cannons. Pull out the dual flick harpoon shooter to activate the engine transformation function. Unleash the airbike to fend off Morro’s Ghost Ninja and the menacing Skreemers. You must protect the Aeroblade from these evil Ghosts. Includes 9 minifigures with assorted weapon and accessory elements: Lloyd, Nya, Cole, Battle Wu, Morro, Blade Master Bansha, Bow Master Soul Archer, Scythe Master Ghoultar and Ghost Ninja Spyder.
- Includes 9 minifigures with assorted weapon and accessory elements: Lloyd, Nya, Cole, Battle Wu, Morro, Blade Master Bansha, Bow Master Soul Archer, Scythe Master Ghoultar and Ghost Ninja Spyder
- Destiny’s Bounty features a retractable handle for easy flying, 4 lever-operated adjustable sails, 2 triple-stud-shooting cannons with ammunition, storage compartments with a crowbar and Katana, rotating dual flick harpoon shooter with engine transformation function, opening roof, detailed interior, Aeroblade, detachable roof element including Nya’s foldout workshop with hidden air bike and assorted tools, bucket, pirate hat with feather, cup, treasure chest with golden teapot, rat, cheese element, and golden Ninja blades and decorative elements
- Morro’s Ghost Dragon features a saddle, posable head with opening jaws, posable wings, legs and tail, and sharp talons
- Also includes 2 Skreemers (attachable to minifigures) with banana, sai, dynamite and dagger elements
- Weapon elements include Lloyd’s Golden Katana and Deepstone Katana, Nya’s Deepstone Katana and sai, Cole’s Deepstone Scythe, Battle Wu’s staff, Morro’s Ghost Katana, Bansha’s double-bladed Ghost Master Blade, Soul Archer’s crossbow, Ghoultar’s double-bladed scythe and Spyder’s saber
- Accessory elements include wigs for Lloyd, Nya and Cole
- Soul Archer minifigure features transparent ghost legs and ghost armor
- Pull the lever to adjust the sails
- Pose the head, wings, legs and tail of Morro’s ferocious Ghost Dragon
- Fire the rotating harpoon shooter!
- Open the roof to reveal Nya’s foldout workshop
- Unleash the airbike against the ghost drones!
- Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show
- Destiny’s Bounty measures over 9” (23cm) high, 23” (59cm) long and 13” (34cm) wide
- Detachable airbike measures over 1” (3cm) high,2” (7cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide
- Nya’s workshop measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (15cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep
- Morro’s Ghost Dragon measures over 4” (12cm) high, 15” (40cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 9 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Final flight of destinys bountyDoggoblaze | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTo start this of I LOVE LEGO and i am running out of space to put all my lego but I still need more and More and MORE! So i keep getting myself more and trying to make space to put it I picked up this set for myself and I am inpressed with the disign and features. One of my favorite features is the way the engines flip when you pull out the turret as well as the turret itself. I also like the pull out hanger/workshop thing for nya's bike. The fact that this set includes a handle on the ship itself make play easy and fun. The mini figures are wonderful Lloyd's hair looks super cool and nya's ninja outfit is something I don't have. I added the other ninjas and the mechs to make this an all out battle. I also love the ghost wyvern and how posable it is. It is also smaller than the other dragon to make it better for recon or night assaults.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty
- in 11 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great build and Great playBentWright | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had a great time building this ship, and it continues to inspire me to add and modify it. I don't care much for the dragon and immediately scrapped it for parts. The transforming engine mechanics are well done. I missed the swooping red engines that I identify with Destiny's Bounty, so I rebuilt then engines to look how I think they should. There are plenty of "unfinished" areas on the ship that inspire upgrades and additions, like pegs on the sides of the deck, above the cabin and in front of the mast. I really appreciate that the designers made a handle that drops down from the desk to hold while playing with the ship, but it is small and flimsy compared to the ship and doesn't work very well. The ship is large and not easy to play "fly" around. If you like to make engine noises and fly your ship around, I recommend Ronin's R.E.X., which has a sturdy handle and is easy to fly around. The sail plastics were not packaged flat with the instructions and were scuffed and bent. The sails remain bent and need fussed over when I move them from one position to the other.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty
- in 11 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0CoolAWESOMELWGOSETWEIRDNAMEIK | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEverything about this set is cool well the sails aren't. The Ghost Dragon is huge (39 cm) and it looks so cool. It has many colours and it represents a ghost really well. The only thing is is that it isn't really good at balancing. Now onto the Ship. The ship is large (59 cm). Everything about is cool and unique. BUT THE SAILS ARE NO GOOD. The sails fold easily and they are not good looking. But the way the ship turns into fly mode is really cool. Nya little workshop is a cool part of the ship. Lots of space for minifigures.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty
- in 10 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Upgraded In Every WayTitaniumSkylor2015 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Final Flight Of Destiny's Bounty is an awesome set and a big improvement from the previous model. This set is larger in scale, higher in price, and (in my opinion) better than the original however the original is more realistic towards the asian theme. I love the cannons on the sides and the storage compartments. I'm glad they made the head brick-built and I'm happy the bridge is more closed off (than the original). The sails can be in 3 different positions but are made of plastic. There are a bunch of fun accessories like Nya's workshop, the bucket, the bin of random things, and Wu's tea chest. Of course there are a lot of other fun parts to the set but I don't want to write too much (however I kinda already am). The dragon included in the set has a new design which I appreciate, it's a fairly good looking dragon-it's built in interesting ways and has plenty of space for more than 1 figure. The dragon is also very large in size and is around the size of the ship! The minifigs are great-we get 2 exclusive figures (but they will be in the temple of airjitzu) and Morro who is 1/2 exclusive-he gets a cape in this version but that's all that's new. This is also the only set that you can get Spyder in however he's identical to other ghosts from other sets-he just has a different weapon. Overall, the set does have some flaws but it's a fun build and I would recommend it to any ninjago fan!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty