Fiat 500Fiat 5004.3953543.
Get this "Blue Fury" Hot Rod FREE with purchases over $85.*
Celebrate an icon of Italian designEmbrace "La Dolce Vita" with the new LEGO® Fiat 500.
Vintage character. Italian style.Build and display an icon with the exclusive new LEGO® Fiat 500.
Small but mighty
Open the back hatch to reveal the rear mounted, air-cooled engine.
Under the Tuscan sun
Roll back the roof and enjoy the Italian countryside.
All roads lead to Rome
Don't forget a spare tire for the cobblestone streets.
Ride in style
See details like the gear stick, hand brake and reclining front seats.
Channel your inner Michelangelo
Celebrate a style icon with your own works of art.
Postcard from Positano
Pack your suitcase and drive down the Amalfi coast.
This LEGO® Creator Expert Fiat 500 model car (10271) recreates a true icon of classic automotive design. Teenagers and adult fans will enjoy the challenging building experience offered by this model kit based on the Fiat 500F legend from the late ‘60s, and will appreciate all the authentic LEGO brick details, such as the luggage rack with suitcase, detailed interior, and opening roof, doors, hood and tailgate. To complete the Italian theme, this classic model car also includes a folding easel with a paintbrush, palette and small ‘painting’ of the car in front of the famous Colosseum in Rome.Building toys that bring passion to life
LEGO Creator Expert building kits are for adults and teenagers with a passion. From classic model cars and authentic buildings to fairground rides and other objects of desire, Creator Expert advanced LEGO sets offer a world of nostalgia, escapism, self-expression, pure enjoyment and surprise. Oh, and kids sometimes also use them as toys!
- Recreate a taste of ‘La Dolce Vita’ with an advanced LEGO® Creator Expert Fiat 500 model car brimming with Italian flair and LEGO brick details that teenagers and adults will enjoy building and displaying with pride.
- This model kit features a luggage rack, suitcase, detailed interior, engine, spare wheel and opening roof, doors, hood and tailgate. There’s even a ‘painting’ of the car by the Colosseum to complete the Italian feel.
- This advanced set is part of an amazing collection of authentic LEGO® model cars and other iconic objects of desire that offer relaxing ‘me time’ building and impressive display centerpieces.
- More experienced teenage and adult builders will love to receive this 960-piece Fiat 500 model car as a birthday, Christmas or special-occasion gift.
- Measuring over 11 cm (4.5 inches) high, 24 cm (9.5 inches) long and 11 cm (4.5 inches) wide, this buildable model makes for an impressive display piece on its own or as part of a collection of LEGO® sets.
- While toy cars run on batteries, this collector's item runs on pure imagination and creativity.
- The included building instructions recreate the look and feel of the original promotional material, with fun facts about the real car, history of the Fiat company and an interview with the LEGO® designer of this classic car model.
- LEGO® Creator Expert building kits for adults and teenagers are challenging builds based on things people are passionate about, such as classic cars, authentic buildings, fairground rides and much more.
- Since 1958, LEGO® bricks have been tested to the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and compatibility, and that they connect and pull apart easily every time.
- At the LEGO Group, we drop, heat, crush, twist and analyze LEGO® pieces to make sure all of our advanced LEGO sets meet the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- May 31st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Enjoyable with Some Surprises on the BuildFrankiew | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLoved doing this one. Nothing particularly difficult, but had a few building techniques I hadn't used before. The fabric sunroof is really neat and a clever addition! Everyone thought the final product was just so "cute" and I'd have to agree. So far I've enjoyed every car I've put together. The London bus was kind of tedious and repetitive though.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fiat 500
- June 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0FantasticIanj | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!I received this kit as a 60th birthday present and I absolutely love it. Nice straightforward assembly with clear instructions. Not an exact replica but it certainly shows off the cars character and charm. Pictured alongside my actual 1973 Fiat 500. You be the judge.Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 7 hrsWas this helpful?55Fiat 500
- May 13th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Owned a real one a hundred years ago.JakeK | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe last time I touched a Lego brick was when my grandchildren were tots. I've never built a kit, just messed around with bricks. I have built other complex car models (Pocher, for example), so this was a new experience. Summary: I had a blast! It was great fun building this and it brought back memories of the first car I owned... Nitty-gritty: It came together with only one little nit - the trunk/boot/engine compartment doesn't quite close all the way because of the tube (water line?), but I can live with that - see photo. I read a lot about people being short of parts, but I had a bunch leftover. I was short one silver part behind the wheel, but I had a leftover grey one, so just used that instead (can't be seen anyway). Now I'm starting the Aston Martin, and seriously considering the Bugatti. I'm hooked.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fiat 500
- May 31st, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Bit disappointedRocket33 | 35-44Purchased for: SelfThis Fiat 500 is one of many Lego models I have got, others include Camper Van, Mini Cooper, Caterham, Ferrari F40, space shuttle etc, and I was very disappointed with this build, the attention to detail wasn't anywhere near the other models and the exterior has a lot of gaps and holes. The build was very simple and straight forward. I am hoping that the roller coaster I have just ordered will be better!Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Fiat 500