Keep things moving in LEGO® City with the Ferry, featuring opening gates, space for a car, 2 fire extinguishers and other accessories. Includes 2 minifigures: a businessperson and ferry boat captain.
- Build a ferry and car, featuring opening gates and space for transporting car!
- Includes 2 minifigures, a businessman and ferry boat captain minifigures
- LEGO City building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Ferry measures over 6” high, 13” long and 5” wide. Car measures over 1” high, 3” long and 1” wide
- 301 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 6 and 12
87% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.2out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.2out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars
- January 15th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Ferry Good SetI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Self*Pun intented on the top This set is a very good set I like the color scheme and im a big fan of how a car and 2 minifigures come with the set. the boat is nice for any lego MOC or city, and the fact that it could fit two cars that is if you stacked them. the minifigures that are included are the ferry sailor and a lady. the sailor is a great minifgure and so is the lady because of her black widow (marvel) hair piece. the car is also a great touch. also it does clearly state on the box boat does not float. anyways feel free to check out my other reviews. and have a great week.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferry
- January 14th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Simple,yet effective and differentMatt21 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really like this set. It is a new, unique vehicle (vessel) in the Lego City Series. I have two similar ferries in my state and this is a great representation. Yes, it doesn't float, but it looks like it is travelling in the deep river carrying vehicles and passengers, making them easy to unload. The color scheme is accurate, and it was fun to build. I wish it came with one more vehicle and/or a motorcycle or bicycle. Maybe one more minifigure. I do wish it had a couple more passenger chairs and a small ladder for the captain. Overall, a great set and great value.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Ferry
- January 14th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent Little BoatI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhile most City sets, while fine sets in and of themselves, are a remake of a remake of a remake of an idea that came out a long time ago. A good example is the fire station that comes out almost every year, changed and improved, but still the same concept. That's why this set caught my eye. Something new! Something that had never been done before. I have been playing with Lego as a hobby for almost 11 years now, and I've never seen a Lego City set like this. Bought it right then as an impulse, and I don't regret it. The set is a rather simple construction, consisting of mainly layered plates and bricks, with some hinge bricks getting the slick sloped profile. The end result looks quite nice, with the life preservers adding some neat detail. The minifigures are very neat, with what I think is a new torso on the ferry pilot and a rare hair piece on the businesswoman, as well as a nifty printed cell phone tile. The stickers look great, and there aren't too many of them. The little sports car is very slick, and the opening ramps are a good touch. Overall, this was an enjoyable if easy little build. I would highly recommend for both the build itself and the nifty parts and accessories.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferry
- February 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great New Build for Lego CityI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI loved this build. It was such a nice change in the Lego City set. I've always been a fan of building the Lego City vehicle sets, but this one was my favorite. The detail in this is wonderful. From someone who lives on an island and travels by Ferry often, It was nice to build this and have it in my collection. It was an easy build. The sports car with the business lady was a nice touch. She, however is not what my Ferry is transporting. My ferry is currently transporting the ATV Race Team and the quads that come with it.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferry
Shop more like this: