LEGO® Creator Expert model has an iconic elegance that evokes feelings of nostalgia, romance and adventure. The carnival has come to town and the ice cream vendor is busy serving a long queue of excited customers as they await their first ride on the magical Ferris Wheel that towers above the fairground. Slowly turn the crank and watch as the Ferris Wheel gracefully lowers the colorful gondolas into position for boarding. Raise the boarding platform with a simple pull of the lever, open the gondola door and help the passengers aboard! Have fun building this elegant model with an authentic charm and magic that will capture your imagination. You can also motorize the Ferris Wheel with the LEGO Power Functions 8883 medium motor and 88000 AAA battery box (not included). Includes 10 minifigures: a ride operator, ice cream vendor, 4 children and 4 adults.
- Build a Ferris Wheel with colorful gondolas and a crank that makes it really spin
- Includes a ride operator, ice cream vendor, 4 children and 4 adults, plus over 2,000 fun LEGO elements like ice cream cones, balloons, pretzels, and more
- Ferris wheel measures over 23" high, 21" wide and 14" deep
- LEGO Creator Expert building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- 2,464 pieces – For boys and girls over the age of 16 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- August 26th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great addition to the State Fair MixerNelsonV | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLots of detail; lots of fun. The Ferris Wheel looks great next to the State Fair Mixer! I can't wait for Lego to release a Roller Coaster, to complete the Fun ZonePlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferris Wheel
- May 19th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun to build and to play withphillymetal | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was a lot of fun to build. The biggest flaw is the amount of repetition. Basically, you're building the same pieces over and over again. The details are amazing, especially the trees. Props to the designer. It is great to displayand, whenever your bored, turn the wheel while listening to carnival music. Overall, I loved it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferris Wheel
- March 17th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0It was a fun build, and it is fun to play withSparkyKen | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI built this during a Saturday night, it was a good time, and the buid was not difficult at all. The build has its repetitive parts, but it is so nice once it is completed that it is worth it. The use of the rubber band for friction is brilliant. Putting the figures in it is not the easiest thing, and you may want to put them in there while building the baskets. This will go really well with the Merry Go Round. Whoever designed this, my hat is off to you.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferris Wheel
- June 4th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Expensive, But Worth Itanunes1978 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is long overdue, but worth the wait. It has been 8 years since LEGO has come out with a Ferris wheel. Although this Ferris wheel is more than double the price of the Ferris wheel from 2007, it is more than double the fun (and size). The base of this set is 48x48 studs. That is the same dimension of the large gray baseplate. The size does make it a challenge to place in your LEGO city, but despite its size it is surprisingly easy to move. Its solid design allows you to move this with no concern of it falling apart. The Ferris wheel offers a lot of playability, but beyond that it is just great to look at. The overall look is stunning and a real eye catcher. The set is designed to fit with Power Functions, but unfortunately they are sold separately. No matter, I actually used a speed regulator from the modern 9v train era and it worked beautifully. With the Grand Carousel, Fairground Mixer, and now the Ferris Wheel, perhaps LEGO will come out with a Roller Coaster next? Here’s hoping.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferris Wheel