This LEGO® Speed Champions Ferrari F8 Tributo (76895) is perfect for fans of toy cars and Ferrari! Racing enthusiasts of all ages will love to build this mini replica from LEGO bricks. They can create their very own super-fast F8 Tributo model car before displaying the sleek mini replica or challenging other cars to thrilling races. The most realistic Ferrari ever LEGO Speed Champions cars are now 25% bigger than ever before, meaning even more authentic details. This F8 Tributo toy model car has the same beautiful design as the original, which boasts the fastest V8 engine in Ferrari’s history. This red toy model car kit also comes with a Ferrari racing minifigure. Place him behind the wheel and away you go! Recreate all the drama of the racetrack! LEGO Speed Champions building kits for kids let car fans construct mini versions of some of the world’s most famous cars. They can then display the models, enjoy some independent play, or stage thrilling races against their friends.
- A spectacular toy playset featuring a brilliantly detailed Ferrari F8 Tributo. The ideal birthday gift for those with a passion for building LEGO® replicas and then using their Ferrari model car to stage their own races.
- Includes a building kit of a Ferrari F8 Tributo model and 1 collectible Ferrari racing driver minifigure. This build your own toy car playset will fire up kids’ imaginations as they recreate the drama of the racetrack.
- The first ever opportunity to build a car toy replica of the super-fast Ferrari F8 Tributo. Kids can display it at home or use it to stage exciting races with their friends.
- This 275-piece model car kit for boys and girls aged 8+ makes a great birthday gift for those who love to build and play with Ferrari replicas, and fans of the glamour of the Italian car maker.
- The Ferrari F8 Tributo measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide. All 2020 LEGO® Speed Champions are 25% bigger, meaning the toy model cars reflect the real-life versions better than ever before!
- Buying this set for someone new to LEGO® building kits? No problem. Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions are included to help create this stunning toy model car.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 18 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Near Flawless SetLastAmbitiousCrawley | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was the very first set I've purchased in over 10 years and I was NOT disappointed. It was a pleasant surprise to see the build quality and design aesthetic of these modern Lego sets to jump up so dramatically from the last time I've been playing with these. The colors and design are amazing and vivid. The designers really spent a lot of time honing this and making sure it was perfect. Build wise the set is one of the best I've ever seen. It's an incredibly solid (literally) design that's completely full of various plates and a couple bricks. The only flaws I found with the build come in the new chassis. It was designed with this new revision of Speed Champions and it's perfect for capturing the new 8 stud wide designs, however the chassis can be improved. Underneath there is a large portion that is embossed inward. The minifigure sits directly on the floor of the chassis piece and, sadly, cannot sit in the car with his hair on as the windscreen rests on top can cannot sit flush like it's supposed to with the figure's helmet on, emphasis on "supposed to". This issue extends to the helmet as well. Where the hair left the windscreen noticeably higher up, the helmet still presses on the windscreen enough to keep it from sitting flush. I believe a simply chassis revision would solve this completely. Simply extrude the floor of the chassis that's currently bumped upwards back down so the minifigure sits further down on the floor and they should have enough clearance. Aside from the extremely minor gripe the set is amazing and well worth the $20 price tag. Probably my favorite parts of the set come from the cleaver rear window to the engine block as well as the small single wide plates with the Ferrari logo on them. When I was building the set I came across them in the manual and got a little scared, thinking I had accidentally used them in a previous section since there were single wide plates used elsewhere, however the designers stupid-proofed the set by making the logo pieces the first uses of those single wide plates in the set, ensuring you will not accidentally use them.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferrari F8 Tributo
- in 20 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ferrari F8 TributoTXlegofan21 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a very fun LEGO build, definitely upgrade from the previous speed champions line. The design is amazingly crisp, good value for the price and excellent hobby. Try it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferrari F8 Tributo
- in 19 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0My 5 year old loved this build...TavisAndLincoln | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son (age 5) loved this build. He needed help in a couple spots, but overall did it himself. This will go perfectly with our Lego city.March 10, 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceIt looks like the perfect fit for his LEGO City. =) Enjoy the drive and happy building!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferrari F8 Tributo
- in about 1 monthAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0DriverOllieFCBath | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great set and looks phenomenal, I do like the larger Speed Champions cars that have come out this year. This set does have one major issue; unless I've made a mistake, the driver does not fit and his head holds up the roof. I've tried every position and it's quite marginal, but it's annoying.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 45 minsWas this helpful?45Ferrari F8 Tributo