Delivering prestigious wins for the Prancing Horse in the world’s toughest endurance races, the Ferrari 488 GTE is a car unlike any other. Now you can create your own LEGO® Technic™ model version, complete with authentic design details – just like on the iconic original.
With amazing attention to detail, this racing car model is a true expression of Ferrari’s endurance racer. Features include front and back suspension, opening doors, a V8 engine with moving pistons and a steering wheel that steers the car. Original stickers and authentic colors add the perfect finish to this epic model.
Escape the ordinary
This set is part of a collection of LEGO building kits for adults who appreciate excellent design. A new hands-on project for yourself, or the ideal gift for a motorsport fan, this LEGO Technic building kit provides an immersive build with a beautiful display model to enjoy.
- Immerse yourself in the exciting world of endurance racing, creating your own displayable LEGO® Technic™ model version of the iconic Ferrari 488 GTE racing car.
- Authentic features include front and back suspension, opening doors, a V8 engine with moving pistons and functioning steering wheel.
- With original race stickers and a faithful color scheme, the LEGO® Technic™ Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51” (42125) will take pride of place in the home or office of any motorsport fan.
- A rewarding building project for adults and an inspired birthday or special occasion gift for anyone who loves endurance racing, Ferrari racing cars and motorsport.
- Model measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 19 in. (48 cm) long and 8.5 in. (21 cm) wide.
- Easily explore all the details packed inside, thanks to the opening doors and hood.
- This set comes with a special building instruction book featuring exclusive content, including details about the car and the AF Corse 51 team.
- With elegant designs and realistic functions, LEGO® Technic™ sets offer a rewarding build and models packed with impressive features for anyone interested in engineering and technology.
- LEGO® Technic™ components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® Technic™ components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet high global safety standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 11th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Stickers, stickers every where...Maybewehitamoose | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI enjoy the challenge and patience stickers bring and this set brings it. Overall a pretty standard Technic build with a few new pieces and an assembly on the front end I’ve never done before. If having this for a display only, highly recommend lowering the suspension. Video online will show you how post build or if you want to while building, start at step 10. This is the rear end and you’ll put the shock in the 2nd to end spot and not the 3rd. For the front end, you’ll skip steps 96 and 97(100 and 101 opposite side) and on step 98 follow the video instructions or view my pic of where to put the pin assembly. Would also recommend swapping out any blue pins on the body for black. This was a fun build and ready to be added to the collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 9 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51”
- January 17th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The coolest gift everCalbtx |I would recommend this to a friend!I absolutely won Christmas this year with the lego ferrari 488 GTE. The whole family, 5 yo, 11 yo and 15 yo all took turns working on it. It's the coolest lego set I've ever gotten. The pistons move, the suspension works and is an awesome size. I would absolutely recommend getting one of these especially if you like challenges because it definitely was!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51”
- January 10th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Surprised me big time!Carjuckie93 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFor the money it costs figured it be good but wasn't expecting it to be so detailed and such a complex build. Out of all the dozens sets I have, hands up the most difficult build I've completed but 100% rewarding. Comparing the set to the real life version it's such a beautiful creation. Love the engine, the suspension and the cockpit, yes it could be more detailed but if it was more detailed it be priced way higher. In other words, it's basically at a similar level as the Bugatti and Lamborghini technic sets just slightly less detailed. So price wise, complexity, build quality and features it's a perfect set. It's a set that isn't just suitable for kids or teens to play with but also perfect for adult car fans like me to display. Fits beautifully beside the Ducati set that got before this one!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51”
- January 12th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun buildBoostDreamsinc | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really enjoyed this build. The only 2 things I would recommend is it should’ve had a working transmission and the ride height needs to be lowered for a cleaner look. I modified it myself with the lower ride height.Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Ferrari 488 GTE “AF Corse #51”