Join forces with Alex at the busy Minecraft™ village, including a variety of biomes plus a watchtower, library, blacksmith, butcher and marketplace. Enjoy hands-on Minecraft adventures featuring your favorite characters and objects with this LEGO® Minecraft set—designed for young fans of the highly successful sandbox video game. Includes 4 minifigures: Steve, Alex, zombie and a zombie villager, plus a Creeper™, enderman, pig, baby pig, iron golem and 2 villagers.
- Build a bustling Minecraft Village with a library, marketplace, library and blacksmith!
- Combine The Village with other sets from LEGO® Minecraft™: 21121 Desert Outpost, 21119 The Dungeon, and more for the ultimate offline building experience!
- Includes Steve, Alex, and 2 villager minifigures, plus a buildable Creeper and enderman
- LEGO Minecraft building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- The Village measures 5” high, 19” wide and 17” deep
- 1600 pieces – For boys and girls over the age of 8 years old
- September 3rd, 2016Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Cool set!!! Besides....double05 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is amazing. The buildings and overall terrain really give off a minecraft feel when played with. However, the price range is kinda crazy. This set's buildings live up to the price point. The problem is the figures. I think the figures should have been Steve and Alex, with exclusive leather armor, 3 villagers, a zombie villager, an iron golem, and the 2 pigs. This would give even more of a minecraft village feel. All the hostile mobs in this set weren't necessary - esspecially for those who have even one more minecraft set. I feel as though this set could have been far better with more exclusive things rather than thrown in mobs. Overall, this set is really cool, but a bit over expensive due to it's lack of exclusive minigs.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 6 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35The Village
- June 1st, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0If you enjoyed the other Minecraft sets...Blender |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIf you enjoyed the other Minecraft sets then this will likely be a set you will have fun building. I like how they refined some of the earlier techniques and this build feels more polished. Its also cool how the building order completes each little section and then it comes together at the end. However, while the set is large when you set it up next to previous sets like the Jungle Treehouse and The Mine it seems very overpriced for what you are actually getting. Also, for a set called "the Village" to only include 2 villager minifigures is a joke. Yes you do also get a zombie villager but it's the same torso we have gotten in many many many previous sets. For this price they needed to include some more exclusive elements and at least 1 more villager for the 2nd house. Overall I am a fan of the set and it looks great on display. I am also thrilled that one of the designers I enjoyed watching on "Tested" was involved with making the set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 2 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Village
- March 3rd, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is amazing. I don't know why people are reviewing it so badly. I love the features with all the houses like how they can open up. I especsially love the blacksmith shop. Even though it doesn't have an indoor section. In review, Great Set!!!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 5 hrs 15 minsWas this helpful?45The Village
- July 18th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set, Fun build, And epic mini figuresI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set in 2016 when it came out, I just haven't got'in around to writing a reveiw yet. I think this is a great set it is big and has lots of area to play in. It's also an interesting build, throughout the build there is diffrent tundras and each tundra is like a diffrent set, so you never lose interest wile you are building. And last but not least the mini figures, the mini figures are by far my favorite part of the set. This set includes 11 mini figures including (what I think are the most notable) the libertairian villager and the zombie villager. So in conclusion, this is a great set for a Minecraft and Lego fan, it might sound pricey but to me it's worth it.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Village