Fairground MixerFairground Mixer4.875548.
Unfold the awesome Fairground Mixer, turn the crank and see it come to life! The fair has come to town and children and adults alike can’t wait to try the rides. Buy your ticket from the ticket booth and climb aboard the Mixer. Then try reaching the golden bell on the high striker or hit the target to plunge the dunk tank lady into the water. As evening falls, the swirling Mixer ride glows in the darkness, before being folded down onto its own trailer for transportation to the next town. This magical fairground is packed with wonderful details that will capture everyone’s imagination. Includes 12 minifigures: a juggling man on stilts, dunk tank lady, strong man challenger, ticket lady, truck driver/ride operator, 2 women, 2 girls, 2 boys and a queasy man who tried the mixer one too many times.
- Includes 12 minifigures: a juggling man on stilts, dunk tank lady, strong man challenger, ticket lady, truck driver, ride operator, 2 women, 2 girls, 2 boys and a queasy man who tried the mixer one too many times
- Features working Fairground Mixer ride with crank operation, 2 transport trucks, high striker and dunk tank
- Includes glow-in-the-dark elements
- Mixer truck has opening doors, windshield wipers and removable roof to access interior with bed and TV
- Accessory truck holds ticket booth, high-striker and dunk tank
- Accessories include: ice cream, popsicle, lime green cherries, teddy bear, juggling pins and a large and small mallet for the high-striker
- Easily upgrade the Mixer ride with LEGO® Power Functions motors (not included)
- Motorize the Fairground Mixer with the LEGO® Power Functions 8883 medium motor and 88000 AAA battery box (not included)
- Enjoy the fun of the fair!
- Includes over 1,700 pieces
- Fairground Mixer ride unfolded measures over 11” (30cm) high, 17” (45cm) long and 12” (31cm) wide
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- June 16th, 2014Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0The Fair Has ArrivedAFOL01 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst off this was a fun build. It was interesting to see how everything fit together and how the various pieces fit and created fairly realistic structures. It does fold up to move it to the next place and all the things that are suppose to move do so freely. There are lots of mini figures both workers and visitors. What I really like is that all of the workers can fit into the two trucks and no one has to ride on the back, provided they don’t need to be comfortable, the blue truck is a bit of a squeeze and someone has to stay in the bed. Also I like the queasy guy, one side is him looking not to good, the other, is he had better find a garbage bin or something. For the red arm, there are orange lights; I would think they should have been red. Also the fence should maybe have white caps on top. It would give it a more polished look. Despite there being rides and games, there are no food vendors. However, combining this with the winter market from last year would take care of that. The one other thing I am not sure about is that the small wheels on the mixer are down when the ride is supposed to be stationary, but up when it is being moved. I would think this should be the opposite. Having them down could cause the ride to move when it shouldn’t. I have not had a chance to fix it yet. It’s a good stand alone set, but will also be right at home within a cityscape.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Fairground Mixer
- June 23rd, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Step right up......Brickhead1 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Fairground Mixer set is incredible! I hope this is only the beginning for carnival / amusement park rides. The fun never ends with this set! The carnival games are a blast and completely functional. The dunk tank actually dunks when you hit the bullseye, the hammer actually hits the mark, testing your minifigure's strength. And the mixer itself is incredible! The fact that it actually moves like the "Scrambler" type rides you see at State Fairs is so much fun! I especially love the detail on the face of the minifigure who looks like he is going to lose his lunch. Fantastic addition! One of the best pros of the entire set is that everything actually packs up and fits on the two trucks that are included, like an actual traveling carnival! This is one of the best aspects of this set and makes me love it even more!!! Only real issue is the amount of stickers. It is a bit nit-picky, but it does get annoying. Also, I had hoped that the minifigure on stilts legs were constructed like President Business' legs are (as in the stilts are actually connected to the minifigure's legs instead of just long bricks that fall off over and over). Overall it is a great set and well worth it! There are hours of fun to be had with this set and I would highly recommend this set to everyone!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fairground Mixer
- June 2nd, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Everything is AWESOME (in this set)!xeyedlyza | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really couldn't believe the level of detail in this set, but what is truly amazing is the level of collapsibility...I never thought the ride and all the booths would fit on the trucks, but they do! Genius! My girls are having a blast setting it up and lining up all of their minifigs around the fence :) Please, please, PLEASE let there be more to go along with this set: a ferris wheel, a new carousel...dare I say ROLLERCOASTER?Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fairground Mixer
- June 4th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun BuildMythio | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHad tons of fun building. Looks great with my Lego City. Make sure you buy the motor (8883) and power pack(88000) so it will run on its own, Didn't know this at time of purchase so I had to order and wait for them to come in.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fairground Mixer