Create a world of magical fairground adventures with this LEGO® Creator 3in1 31095 Fairground Carousel playset, featuring a space-themed carousel model with UFO signage, plus a ticket stall, ice cream cart and park bench. Kids can choose between 4 suspended carriages, including a rocket, space shuttle, alien craft and a funny spotted cow, and then turn the red handle to see them rise into the air as the Carousel spins. With this LEGO Creator 3in1 toy construction set children can build and play with 3 different carnival rides. You can build the Carousel and then rebuild it into a Free Fall Ride or LEGO Ferris Wheel toy. Includes 3 minifigures, all ready for fun at the fair.
- Enjoy 3 building opportunities with this LEGO® Creator 3in1 playset. Build the Carousel and then rebuild it for more fairground fun aboard the Free Fall Ride or wonderful Ferris Wheel.
- The Fairground Carousel LEGO® set features a space-themed merry-go-round with UFO signage and 4 suspended carriages: a rocket, space shuttle, alien craft and spotted cow.
- This construction toy also includes a brick-built ticket stall, park bench and an ice cream cart with buildable ice creams.
- Turn the red handle and see the carriages rise into the air as the Carousel spins!
- Includes 3 minifigures: 1 boy and 2 girls, all ready for the fun of the fair.
- Check out the cool UFO sign complete with flying saucer and alien pilot.
- Fairground Carousel measures over 7” (20cm) high, 11” (29cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep.
- Free Fall Ride measures over 10” (26cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.
- Ferris Wheel measures over 6” (16cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- August 14th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great setEmpressPerplexedCabbage | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI do love these 3 in 1 sets as it reminds me of the ones I got as a kid in the 80s, that always gave you optional builds along with main one. Right enough of the reminiscing and down to the review. I’ve only made the main build, but it’s so good I won’t be taking it apart to try the others. It’s beautifully simple and very sturdy build, so can handle any ruff play. The cars are great little designs, I mean who wouldn’t want to get into a flying cow. And the ufo topper is just a lovely touch. The mini figures are nothing special but well printed as you would expect. I do have 4 issues with this set tho: 1. The female mini figures only have a single face when the guy comes with 2. Have come to expect 2 expression on the majority of figures these days. 2. The cars don’t have any exposed studs to hold the mini figures in, so they will come flying out when you spin it. Will require some modifying 3. There’s stickers. This set is designed for young kids and I find them a nightmare at the best of times 4. The printed piece for the control panel is from an aircraft model (It has an Artificial horizon on it). THAT’S VERY LAZY LEGO! I expect better of you especially when the rest of the model is so well thought out. Overall a great set that would look goodt in any theme park build and I’m more than happy to add it to my collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Fairground Carousel
- December 31st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My son loves it!MomOfaLEGOmaster | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 11 year old son received this set for Christmas and loves it! So far he has made the fairground carousel and really likes the spinning feature. He also received the LEGO City People Pack-Fun Fair 60234 which really compliments and completes this set. I highly recommend the two sets together!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Fairground Carousel
- August 13th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lots of play optionspsling | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy daughter and I really enjoyed building this one. There are enough thoughtful details to keep the build engaging and fun. When built, the carousel motion is actually quite smooth and can get pretty fast.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsWas this helpful?55Fairground Carousel
- January 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun to buildJd123 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This set was fun to build and the over all design is good. I recommend this set to anyone that's into fairground themed sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Fairground Carousel