Kids and arts-and-crafts fans will love this animal-themed, collectible LEGO® DOTS Extra DOTS – Series 4 (41931) bag! Made to work with all the different LEGO DOTS toy sets, these easy extra tiles and bricks offer kids the chance to expand their designs and personalize them to suit their outfit, mood or room decor.
Awesome creativity in a bag
This great bag features 105 colorful pieces, including cute animal eye and mouth tiles, ear and paw bricks, colored tiles and 10 mystery tiles from a range of 16 possible decorations – what’s in the bag is a surprise! Kids can build on their creative skills as they customize their bag tags, bracelet kits or room decor items.
Make arts and crafts even more fun
The joy of this bag is the chance for kids to be even more imaginative in decorating their LEGO DOTS toys, to mix and match with their friends and show off their own unique designs. The bags make a fun reward or everyday gift for a creative youngster, or a top extra purchase with anyother DOTS sets.
- Boost any kid’s joy in making unique DIY jewelry or room decor toys with this LEGO® DOTS Extra DOTS – Series 4 (41931) bag and inspire open self-expression. What’s in the bag is part of the surprise!
- Stretch a child’s creative and design skills with this bag, featuring 105 collectible pieces including cute animal-themed tiles, cool colored tiles and 10 mystery decorated tiles.
- The pieces are great for decorating everything from bracelets to room decor items. Kids can also use these tiles with other DOTS sets, or any other LEGO® set to customize them how they like!
- Any DIY arts-and-crafts fan will love tearing into this Extra DOTS – Series 4 (41931) bag. The new colors and decorated tiles will be a fun anytime or bonus gift for boys and girls aged 6 and up.
- Give kids appealing crafts to create and use with LEGO® DOTS toy sets. This bag of colored and decorated tiles and bricks will help build children's creative confidence while they have fun.
- LEGO® DOTS extra bags offer open-ended creativity and boost kids’ self-expression through designing and customizing jewelry or room decor items, bringing the joy of LEGO play to a new group of kids.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- March 1st, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hurray, finally properly gender-neutral dotsTreeflea | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!These are what I’ve been waiting for.......real, gender-neutral dots. Yes, Lego, boys like dots too, but they don’t all like pink and pastel. Please produce several more diverse sets!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Extra DOTS - Series 4
- March 27th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Odd mixGlowmealego | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI like the smiley faces and the spirals. The curved pieces are a nice addition. Wish they were not half orange though. I think you should release a separate line of Dots tiles for older Lego fans. I don’t really put the rare pieces on the bracelets amymore(I lost two bracelets with most of my favorite tiles, including the stupid “super rare” heart circle i basically spent $25.00 for). Why no glow in the dark tiles? I had to order those separately on ebay. Same with most other printed tiles without childish graphics.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Extra DOTS - Series 4