Kids and fans of arts and crafts items will love this cool LEGO® DOTS (41908) Extra DOTS - series 1 pack! Designed to work with all the LEGO DOTS sets, these extra tiles offer kids the chance to expand their designs in fun new ways and change them to suit their outfit, mood or room decor.Extra creativity in a bagThis great little pack includes 109 colorful tiles, including 20 translucent blue glitter tiles and 10 special printed tiles, to decorate their own creative jewelry or room decor items,stretch their imagination skills and have fun expressing themselves how they like.More arts and crafts items to make designing even more funThe joy of this little pack is the chance for kids to be even more imaginative in decorating their LEGO DOTS items however they like, to match their mood, to mix and match with their friends and to show off their own unique designs. They make great stocking stuffer gifts for Christmas or birthdays or make a great add-on purchase with any of the other DOTS sets.
- Grow your child’s love of creative DIY with this bag of tiles, with 79 tiles in 4 colors, 20 translucent blue glitter tiles, and 10 out of a possible 16 decorated tiles (what’s in the bag is a surprise!).
- Creativity on display! Kids can stretch their design and self-expression skills as they decorate using these great tiles, whether following patterns from the different LEGO® DOTS sets or coming up with new ideas.
- The colorful (41908) Extra DOTS – series 1 are great to create new designswith in the different DOTS sets or with other LEGO® sets as part of creative arts and crafts fun.
- Any DIY or arts and crafts fan will love getting this Extra DOTS - series 1 pack (41908) to add to other sets they have. The new colors and decorated tiles will be a fun anytime or add-on gift for boys and girls aged 6+.
- Small and totally portable. This cute DIY creative bag is perfect for young designers to add to their creations and then display their new designs on their bracelet or room décor items.
- Powered by a child’s imagination for endless fun and creativity! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ independent play skills, plus it gives them the joy of creating something new all on their own.
- Open the bag and the creating begins. With lots of new colors and cute decorated tiles, this bag can lead to loads of extra creative fun. Kids can add the tiles to any of the other DOTS room decor or wearable sets!
- Give kids cool crafts to create with LEGO® DOTS sets. This fun addition for the bracelet and room decor sets offers open-ended design inspiration that helps build children’s creativity and confidence.
- LEGO® tiles meet the highest industry standards and our own quality criteria, so they are consistent, compatible, connect securely and come apart easily every time.
- We drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® tiles to make sure every kid’s building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
83% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- April 12th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun grab bag full of emojis!I would recommend this to a friend!We really enjoyed opening up and discovering which emojis we had received in these packs. Yes, you only get 10 of the special emojis, but for the price I think that was fair. They were really fun to use to complement the new lego dots bracelet yes, and I will be looking forward to series 2!Level of Difficulty1.0Build Time: 5 minsWas this helpful?55Extra DOTS - series 1
- March 24th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Thumbs downGeeooH |Purchased for: SelfI was expecting a lot more emoji pieces based on the pictures on line and on the bag, at least one of each them. I even waited longer since they were on back order. Truly disappointing. =o(March 26, 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear that you were disappointed in the surprise DOTS™ you received. Each pack will come with a random selection of 10 of the special tiles. There are 16 designs total, and then 10 pieces you receive could be any of these (even some repeats). So it's possible you could get bags with a lot of emojis, or or a lot of other things. Even we don't know which ones are in which packs! If there's a special tile you're really hoping for, though, these are always fun to trade with friends.Was this helpful?15Extra DOTS - series 1
- April 9th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not much variety with surprise charms...I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Daughter3 were the same and my kids (boy and girl) didn't get any they wanted off the front packaging. Also colours were very similar to ones we got from a previous lego dots set.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Extra DOTS - series 1
- April 2nd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Lots of funElsie |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis is a really fun and economical packet of extras. We purchased it as an add on to an existing collection of Lego Classic. There are a lot of pieces in the packet which gives it plenty of longevity and the small size and different patterns that can be made make it relatively challenging, especially for younger children. Make sure to note on the packet that only 10 of the pieces are the special charms, the rest are quarter circle pieces or dots. The charms are cute but the real play is in the other pieces anyway.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Extra DOTS - series 1
Shop more like this: