Transport fans of Harry Potter™ aged 7 and over to a magical world of wizards, Dementors™ and mythical creatures with this LEGO® Harry Potter 75945 Expecto Patronum building set. Kids will love the details in the Great Lake Forbidden Forest scene, firing the Expecto Patronum spell at the 2 Dementor minifigures, and summoning Harry's Patronus charm—a new-for-June-2019 stag figure—to ward them off his godfather, Sirius Black™. With 4 minifigures and endless magical possibilities, this Harry Potter LEGO set will conjure up a magical world of imaginative play.
- Includes 4 LEGO® Harry Potter™ minifigures: new-for-June-2019 Harry Potter, new-for-June-2019 Sirius Black™ and 2 Dementors™.
- This LEGO® Harry Potter™ set features a forest scene with a small lakeside build and 2 buildable trees with a spell-cast shooting function, plus a new-for-June-2019 semi-transparent glittering stag figure with room for a minifigure on top.
- Also includes Harry's wand to cast the Expecto Patronum spell, as used in the Harry Potter™ and the Prisoner of Azkaban™ movie.
- Larger tree measures over 5” (13cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- Stag figure stands over 2” (7cm) tall.
- October 25th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Wave That WandI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo, tiny kit and not really what I would normally go for. However, having completed the larger Wizarding World builds I decided I might as well go for completion so picked this kit up. This is worth it for the mini figures alone. I love the Lego representation of the Dementors and this kit comes with two of the beauties. The stag Patronus of Harry's is actually pretty neat but more or less premoulded which at least means it stands up okay. That is a problem I have with the minifigures when they don't have a base plate to stand on but I'll figure it out. Also comes with a Harry Potter and a Sirius Black figure. As you would expect from such a low number of pieces the build is really quick but the trees are nicely detailed and do add to the look. Pretty please with how it looks and the way in which it can be separated out and used to enahnce an existing Harry Potter display. Number Of Pieces: 121 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.17 Build Time: 0.5 HoursPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Expecto Patronum
- June 6th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Stag Patronus is everythingI would recommend this to a friend!Buying the set alone just for the stag patronus, sirius black minifigure and the dementors are worth it! Looks great and as close to the original movie scene as possible. The trees depict how sad and cold the environment is when dementors are around. The new design of the dementors are great! Would be even better if they included more dementors. Planning to buy another set just to add more trees and dementors to set the scene. One negative: did not like the patronus spell shooting out of the tree. Luckily it is easily removable. Would have been better if they had another harry potter minifig casting the patronus.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Expecto Patronum
- May 19th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Had a lot of fun!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI received this as a gift! And it was a great gift and a whole lot of fun to build! The characters are cute and I really really love the stag patronus! It was my first ever build and it was pretty easy! There was one part where I got confused and had to double check what I had to do but finally figured it out to make it work!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 22 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Expecto Patronum
- February 23rd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Sick design!Cowsxd21 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPositives: The technique used on the trees turned out really well as they look amazing. I absolutely love the Sirius minifigures along with the Patronus. I also think it was a good decision to put two dementors in the set. (obviously we couldn't have all of them). Negatives: However, I think the set was a little bit overpriced considering it was really just 4 minifigures, the stag and two trees. The lake could have been bigger and/or Hermione and the werewolf could have been added as they were present.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 9 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Expecto Patronum