Travel to Endor™ and visit the treetop home of the Ewoks. Just like in Star Wars™: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, this recreation of the Ewoks’ forest dwelling is packed with cool functions, including the tree-trunk hideout, secret Lightsaber stash, spider web, net traps, slide, catapults and an elevating throne. Use the rammer function to take out the Scout Trooper’s speeder − just like in the movie! Realistic details include rope walkways, vine and leaf elements, kitchen, food storage area, bedroom and a planning room. The Ewok Village set is the perfect addition to your LEGO® Star Wars collection. Includes R2-D2™and 16 minifigures with weapons: Luke Skywalker™, Princess Leia™, Han Solo™, Chewbacca™, C-3PO™, 2 Rebel soldiers, 5 Ewoks™ (including Wicket™, Teebo™, Chief Chirpa™ and Logray™), 2 Scout Troopers and 2 Stormtroopers™.
- Includes R2-D2™ and 16 minifigures: Luke Skywalker™, Princess Leia™, Han Solo™, Chewbacca™, C-3PO™, 2 Rebel soldiers, 5 Ewoks™, 2 Scout™ Troopers™ and 2 Stormtroopers™
- Features tree-trunk hideout and secret Lightsaber stash, spider web and net traps, slide, catapults, elevating throne, speeder rammer function, kitchen, food storage area, bedroom and a planning room
- Speeder also included
- Weapons include a Lightsaber, 3 blaster pistols, 2 blasters, 2 blaster rifles, 2 spears, bow and a crossbow
- Also includes 2 staffs
- Collect hard-to-find Endor Princess Leia, C-3PO, Luke, Han Solo and Wicket Ewok minifigures!
- Fend off the advancing Imperial forces
- Amaze the Ewoks with the elevating throne!
- Avoid the spider web and net traps!
- Destroy the speeder with the rammer function!
- Take refuge in the tree-trunk hideout
- Shoot down the slide and join the battle
- Fire rocks at the enemy with the catapults!
- Measures over 13" (35cm) high, 21" (55cm) wide and 13" (35cm) deep
- September 25th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent setAndyNcl |I would recommend this to a friend!This is one of the best Lego Star Wars sets I've had the pleasure to build. It's a huge set (takes up half of the coffee table), comes with a great set of minifigs, and is a really interesting build. Each of the trees has something different - the stand-alone one has a trapdoor at the top with a slide, and the three under the main platform have a pop-out spider's web, weapon store and hiding space (complete with Ewok graffiti). There are loads of lovely little details from the film: C-3PO's levitating throne, the spit with Han Solo on, the poles with Luke & Chewbacca tied to them, the net (which is big enough to fit Chewbacca & R2-D2 in, possibly one more minifig too), the stormtrooper 'drum' helmets... It's a fairly easy build once you work out which colour brick is represented by which colour in the build instructions (the browns look very similar) - the trickiest part is the bendy poles that run around the outside of the huts, but if you bend them around into a circle and hold them for a few minutes they keep their new shape really well (you get a couple of spares just in case). Given the size of the finished piece, the variety of build techniques, the minifigs and the overall quality, the price is well justified. I waited a few weeks after the set was released to buy it as I wasn't sure it would be worth the money, but now that I've built it I'd say go for it!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ewok™ Village
- September 1st, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Well PlannedI would recommend this to a friend!I found this kit a tremendous addition to my Star Wars Lego Collection. The set designer did a very good job planning and layout the various easy to follow steps used in constructing this kit. The Instruction booklets, of which there are three (3) are straight forward and easy to follow. What makes the construction of this kit so nice is that the parts are sealed in numbered bags, which allows you to easily construct the various subassemblies, while doing so utilizing a small "work space". This kit was FUN! The Star Wars enthusiast will take notice of serveral key elements of this set, not the least of which is the "helmet drums", and C3PO's levitating chair (nice touches)! If I were able to make a suggestion, it would be to develop a battery operated LED lighting kit to enhanse the fireplace, walking paths (between the trees) and backlighting for the tree houses (like the night time shot in the movie). I commend LEGO and the kit Designer for such a great kit!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ewok™ Village
- March 16th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Certainly one of the best LEGO setsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe main reasons why I buy LEGO sets are first, to display and second to play with it; and this is the first set that satisfies both goals. For example, you cannot really play with one single modular. You may need to buy a road sets or some other modulars to make a town and then play with it. However, this one set alone does all the work. It is good for a display purpose because of its huge scale and bountifulness and this is also an awesome set to play with as there are just so many functions and play features in this set. In one sentence, "this is just perfect set"Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 9 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ewok™ Village
- September 18th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Yub Nub!Alex88 |I would recommend this to a friend!I loved this set when I first saw it online. It looked like it would be the best, and honestly, it looks really good in your living room. The recreation of this scene is amazing! The details are fantastic, and the so many features make this set playable, even though it makes a great display! The 17 mini-figures in this set rock! The Ewoks are great and the other guys are really cool too. Pros: The rammers are great. Tree-like houses are realistic. Drums, captive poles, and spits are fun to use. Tree houses can rotate. Bridge is cool. Awesome slide in separate house. Net and pulley cool. Cons: Leaves in front fall off. leaves of bottom make it hard for a speeder to come through. Bendable parapets hard to put on. I hope you enjoy playing with this awesome set and have a good time building it!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Ewok™ Village