Travel to Endor™ and visit the treetop home of the Ewoks. Just like in Star Wars™: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, this recreation of the Ewoks’ forest dwelling is packed with cool functions, including the tree-trunk hideout, secret Lightsaber stash, spider web, net traps, slide, catapults and an elevating throne. Use the rammer function to take out the Scout Trooper’s speeder − just like in the movie! Realistic details include rope walkways, vine and leaf elements, kitchen, food storage area, bedroom and a planning room. The Ewok Village set is the perfect addition to your LEGO® Star Wars collection. Includes R2-D2™and 16 minifigures with weapons: Luke Skywalker™, Princess Leia™, Han Solo™, Chewbacca™, C-3PO™, 2 Rebel soldiers, 5 Ewoks™ (including Wicket™, Teebo™, Chief Chirpa™ and Logray™), 2 Scout Troopers and 2 Stormtroopers™.
- Includes R2-D2™ and 16 minifigures: Luke Skywalker™, Princess Leia™, Han Solo™, Chewbacca™, C-3PO™, 2 Rebel soldiers, 5 Ewoks™, 2 Scout™ Troopers™ and 2 Stormtroopers™
- Features tree-trunk hideout and secret Lightsaber stash, spider web and net traps, slide, catapults, elevating throne, speeder rammer function, kitchen, food storage area, bedroom and a planning room
- Speeder also included
- Weapons include a Lightsaber, 3 blaster pistols, 2 blasters, 2 blaster rifles, 2 spears, bow and a crossbow
- Also includes 2 staffs
- Collect hard-to-find Endor Princess Leia, C-3PO, Luke, Han Solo and Wicket Ewok minifigures!
- Fend off the advancing Imperial forces
- Amaze the Ewoks with the elevating throne!
- Avoid the spider web and net traps!
- Destroy the speeder with the rammer function!
- Take refuge in the tree-trunk hideout
- Shoot down the slide and join the battle
- Fire rocks at the enemy with the catapults!
- Measures over 13" (35cm) high, 21" (55cm) wide and 13" (35cm) deep
- September 1st, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Well PlannedLegosareablast | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!I found this kit a tremendous addition to my Star Wars Lego Collection. The set designer did a very good job planning and layout the various easy to follow steps used in constructing this kit. The Instruction booklets, of which there are three (3) are straight forward and easy to follow. What makes the construction of this kit so nice is that the parts are sealed in numbered bags, which allows you to easily construct the various subassemblies, while doing so utilizing a small "work space". This kit was FUN! The Star Wars enthusiast will take notice of serveral key elements of this set, not the least of which is the "helmet drums", and C3PO's levitating chair (nice touches)! If I were able to make a suggestion, it would be to develop a battery operated LED lighting kit to enhanse the fireplace, walking paths (between the trees) and backlighting for the tree houses (like the night time shot in the movie). I commend LEGO and the kit Designer for such a great kit!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ewok™ Village
- October 23rd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The best Star Wars Lego set!sixwashington4 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have built most of the large Star Wars sets from the last several years and this is by far the best! It looks awesome on display, the build is fun, the play features are extensive, and it includes an excellent selection of mini-figures. I wish all of the large Star Wars playsets measured up to this one. Even over the Death Star, I consider this set the center-piece of my collection. Get this before it is gone!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ewok™ Village
- May 9th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of LEGO's greatest setstlc9424 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe ewok village is a fantastic set that not only thoroughly deserves the UCS label, but defines it, and takes it in a new and exciting direction while maintaining the exceptional standard for which they've become known. This set is the first star wars UCS to be based more generally on a scene/environment rather than a ship or vehicle, and it perfectly embodies the UCS spirit in doing so; It manages to be both the potential centrepiece of a larger Endor collection and a standalone masterpiece more than capable of standing on its own merits. Not only is it a great display piece, it's just so fun. It's so interactive, and filled with beautifully integrated play features and satisfying details. My personal favourite is the clever use of clear bar piece attached to the back of C-3PO's throne as a means to recreate the scene in Return of the Jedi where Luke uses the force to levitate the throne and trick the ewoks into letting them go. I also enjoy the inclusion of the ewoks' makeshift imperial helmet drums. I thought they were both such thoughtful touches, and this really just embodies what is great about this set; it feels like it was made with care and a respectful attention to detail. As for the minifigure selection, you will not be disappointed. You get Luke, Han, Leia, Chewie, some rebel troopers as well as all the movie's named ewoks. You also get a good supply of storm/scout troopers to balance things out. No central character has been left out; if anything the minifigure selection is generous! Overall, I would definitely recommend this set - it ticks all the boxes, and I have no doubt that it would appeal to LEGO fans of all ages. This set is near perfect. It sets a benchmark for UCS scene/environment sets to which I firmly believe future sets should be held.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ewok™ Village
- July 5th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Totally magnificent UCS setmarkus4997 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI first looked on this set two years ago, online, and I thought it looked stunning. Unfortunately I did not have the money to buy it, but now, two years later I finally bought it, and it was well worth the wait. This set is top notch, and sets the bar for others Lego Star Wars sets. The detail, like the vines hanging down from the trees, and the storm trooper helmet drums, and the minifigures are really the touch that brings this set to a whole new level. It definitely deserves the UCS label. Pros: Details Traps and functions Minifigures Accessories The hole set in itself Cons: Price is a bit too steep, but well worth it. Overall: Great set for any Star Wars Lego fan, amazing playability, and a well built set with great a design. Love it!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ewok™ Village