Epic Battle Set - Jay vs. SerpentineNINJAGO®
Choose your gift with purchases over $40*Learn more
Get creative kids staging their own spinning-and-kicking battles with this impressive Epic Battle Set- Jay vs. Serpentine (71732) building toy. The durable ninja playset features a brick-built snake statue and spinning battle platform for kids to enjoy hours of role-play fun.
The best cool toy for kids
This ninja battle toy features 2 minifigures: a new-for-January-2021 Jay and a Legacy Serpentine warrior from the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series. The playset offers hours of fun as kids stage amazing battles between the pair to claim the 4 prized blue weapons.
Top toys for creative kids
LEGO NINJAGO playsets take kids away from their screens to enjoy imaginative adventures in a fantasy world. There they can learn valuable life skills and team up with their heroes to play out action scenes with an amazing collection of ninja toys including mechs, planes and dragons.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Epic Battle Set – Jay vs. Serpentine (71732) provides kids with all they need to play out exhilarating duels between their ninja hero Jay and the villainous Serpentine.
- Ninja toy playset features 2 minifigures: a new-for-January-2021 Jay and a Legacy Serpentine from the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series, and 4 exclusive blue weapons.
- The ninja battle toy also includes a brick-built snake statue and a spinning battle platform for Jay to use in the heat of his battles to knock over his opponent.
- This LEGO® starter kit comes with only 69 pieces so is the perfect size for young builders aged 6 and up and makes a wonderful gift or surprise treat for them.
- The snake statue measures over 1 in. (3 cm) high, 2.5 in. (6 cm) wide and 2.5 in. (7 cm) deep – a great size to play with at home or to take to a friend's house for more fun.
- Recreate even bigger LEGO® NINJAGO® epic battles with other sets: Kai vs. Skulkin (71730), Zane vs. Nindroid (71731) and Cole vs. Ghost Warrior (71733).
- LEGO® NINJAGO® sets take kids away from their screens into a world of imaginative play where they can learn positive life skills on adventures alongside their ninja heroes.
- For more than six decades LEGO® bricks have been made from the highest-quality materials to ensure they consistently pull apart. Ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest safety standards in the world.
- May 31st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Kevin the SnakeI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHaving received a $10 gift card at Christmas (2020), and wondering for a while what I was going to purchase, I settled on this. I wanted to get something NINJAGO, and Jay is my personal favorite ninja so yeah. Anyways, I’ll start this review with the build. Out of all the Epic Battle sets, this one is probably the most unique. It is built well, with a few cool pieces and it really has a nostalgic feel when looked at. I can totally see it fitting right in with any of the original season 1 sets. I really like the horn/blade (I really don’t know what that is) piece used for the snake’s tail, and the golden bars used to give it a scaly underside look more realistic than I realized. I also like the small stud in front, apparently mean’t for some kind of relic or weapon to sit on… though none were really provided… at least none that seem to fit the circumstances. The bamboo was also a nice touch; and as far as bamboo goes, let’s talk about the the side build. It’s simple yet very enjoyable. It falls over easily, but not too easily. It feels like it was mean’t for the spinjitsu (I probably misspelled that) spinner when in action, they work great together. Overall I am happy with the build, and don’t really have any complaints. The weapons are cool too, and that might be an understatement. When I originally saw the elemental weapons before this set came out, they didn’t appeal to me, but I am happy to say I changed my mind after a while. I was very excited to open up the box and get my first real look at them, and am very satisfied. They are just so cool, unlike anything we’ve gotten before. I hope we see more of them in the future, and I personally hope they stay unique to NINJAGO sets. As far as the serpentine’s weapon goes however, it’s nothing special, but not worth complaining over. He doesn’t have any elemental powers anyways ;-P Now let’s talk about the figures. And I’ll start with the Serpentine, or snake dude, or snake man, or Hypnobri (I probably misspelled that as well), or whatever you want to call him. I might just call him Kevin for this review, or well, maybe not. Anyways that’s beside the point. He’s probably the most detailed Hypnobri we’ve ever received, and is totally worth getting. I was a little disappointed to see that he’s returning in the upcoming remake of the Ultra Sonic Raider, because I personally would have liked another Serpentine remake, and think he should be kept original to this set, but oh well. That’s a minor detail. As far as Jay goes, well, I really like him to be honest. I know it’s probably the strangest ninja outfit we’ve ever received, but it’s still cool, and original. It stands out from all the others, which is great. I personally have wanted to see the ninja have primarily white outfits for a while now, and am glad to see it finally done with at least one. The ropes around his waist and legs are also very cool. Overall this is a great set, I’d say if you want it (and don’t have anything more important to spend you money on) get it. I easily give it 5 stars. ~Goodbye, God bless, GalaxyFlame24Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Epic Battle Set - Jay vs. Serpentine
- January 1st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing 10 starsBob26 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI purchased this for my son who loves legos. he built it in 20 minutes and has been playing with it ever since.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Epic Battle Set - Jay vs. Serpentine