There are so many forest adventures for Disney Frozen fans to build and play out in the LEGO® l Disney Frozen II 41164 Enchanted Treehouse set. This buildable magic treehouse playset features a bedroom area in the base of the tree and a dining area on the floor above. There's a ladder up to the lookout and an awesome zip line to whizz down to the enchanted forest floor, where kids will love to look after the 2 bunnies in their little house. A camping area and a fishing area with flying fish function are perfect for creating fun adventures with Anna, Olaf and Mattias from Frozen II. Explore the forest and discover the mythical stones on an epic and magical journey. Includes 3 favorite Disney characters from Frozen II and 3 LEGO animal figures.
- Includes Anna and Mattias mini-doll figures, plus 4 LEGO® figures: Olaf, 2 bunnies and a fish.
- Features a treehouse with downstairs bedroom, upstairs dining area, lookout tower, zip wire, bunny house, camping area and a fishing area, plus a magic portal.
- Accessory elements include Mattias's sword, treasure chest, telescope, fishing rod, bucket, fish, glasses, plates, scissors, carrot and an apple.
- Disney Frozen fans will love to build a LEGO® treehouse and explore the enchanted forest to find the mythical stones.
- The perfect Disney toy building kit for reenacting memorable scenes with Olaf, Anna and Mattias from Frozen II, or creating new role-play forest adventures with favorite Disney characters.
- This buildable Frozen toy for boys and girls and for all fans of the Frozen II movie makes an ideal Christmas gift or birthday gift.
- Can be built together with all other original LEGO® bricks for creative building.
- Combine with 41165 Anna's Canoe Expedition, 41166 Elsa's Wagon Adventure, 41167 Arendelle Castle Village, 41168 Elsa’s Jewelry Box Creation and 41169 Olaf for even more LEGO® l Disney Frozen II adventures.
- Treehouse measures over 7” (20cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- October 25th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great productMigs | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was really fun to make especially when waiting out the release of the movie itself. It came with such great looking stickers and design. There are some points of the instruction that may get confusing, but it can easily fixed/moved to the proper placing as you move along with the instructions.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Enchanted Treehouse
- January 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great family activityKAJ628 |I would recommend this to a friend!There were so many pieces to keep us busy. The Enchanted Treehouse looks exactly like the pics on the box. It was time consuming and was hard to get some of the pieces to snap in place. It was overall a fun experience for the whole family. I would recommend the Enchanted Treehouse to families with elementary age kids but it’s still engaging for older kids too.January 16, 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceAn enchanted treehouse, an enchanting family experience. <3Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Enchanted Treehouse
- January 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome when finishedbluejeep |I would recommend this to a friend!My granddaughter just loves Frozen, like most little girls. I got this for her in the hopes that her brother, who loves Legos would help her build it, which he did! She was thrilled with it. Even though the pieces are tiny and it takes some time and patience to build it, the bags are numbered according to the instruction book. The instruction book is a nice size, with colored pics and detailed instructions. They tell you what bag is needed and the pieces are easy to find. You can build each section separately. My granddaughter is just 3, but with the help of her 7 year old brother, and myself, we built the treehouse for her. It had so many details of flowers, and beds and just a lot of detail that aren't in other kinds of sets. She played with it for a long time and used her Frozen figurines that she had already to do some imaginative play. She has been able to take apart and put together some of the areas that aren't too large. This set is kept on her dresser, and she never wants it taken apart, so she says! She definitely loves anything with the Frozen theme.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Enchanted Treehouse
- December 2nd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I'm impressed!GodLovesMe | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHi everyone! This Lego set is awesome! It so cool! I loved all the features when I first built the set! I think that it is a great set and it is so go's with the Frozen 2 theme except there was no tree house in Frozen 2 lol! But I still love the set!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 11 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Enchanted Treehouse