An architectural iconConstruct a highly detailed LEGO® Architecture replica of New York’s world-famous Empire State Building
A towering centerpiece for the home or officeCelebrate outstanding architecture with this iconic New York souvenir
An epic display piece
360° displayable model with 4 highly detailed facades
Recreate the building's symmetrical curtain wall design.
Features the famous art deco antenna tower.
Celebrate New York's architectureThis displayable model delivers a rewarding building experience to all with an interest in architecture, travel, history and design.
Realistic color and scale depictionLEGO® Architecture interpretation of a real-world New York landmark: the Empire State Building
Elevate your LEGO® building skills to a higher level with this LEGO Architecture 21046 Empire State Building set. Located at the heart of New York City, the Empire State Building towers above the surrounding skyscrapers. Construction of the building began on March 17, 1930 and just one year and 45 days later, on May 1, 1931 it was opened for business. The height of the structure was increased in 1950 with the addition of the iconic antenna tower. At 21” (55cm), the tallest LEGO Architecture model to date (July 2019), this highly detailed, collectible replica accurately recreates the symmetrical lines of the building’s 4 curtain wall facades and art deco antenna tower. The tiled baseplate depicts Fifth Avenue and surrounding roads complete with yellow cabs, and the model is finished with a decorative nameplate. This 360°-displayable model delivers an interesting and rewarding building experience and makes a truly iconic centerpiece for the home and office. It has been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of the real-world New York landmark, the Empire State Building.
- This 360°-displayable model features 4 highly detailed facades, a silver-colored antenna tower and a tiled baseplate depicting Fifth Avenue and the surrounding roads, complete with 6 yellow cabs.
- At 21” (55cm) high, this Empire State Building model is the tallest LEGO® Architecture model to date (July 2019).
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of the structure, as well as historical facts about the Empire State Building and its architectural heritage. (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- Includes a decorative Empire State Building nameplate.
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, architecture, history and design.
- This set includes over 1,750 pieces.
- Enjoy a pleasantly challenging and rewarding building experience with this LEGO® Architecture set.
- Measures over 21” (55cm) high, 7” (20cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- December 16th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0As beautiful as the real Empire State!Fastica | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one of the most beautiful LEGO sets. Construction is fun and not as repetitive as it seems. My only criticism is that, to my surprise, there is no spare grill tiles, and one of them came dented (see photo.) Apart from that, the set is perfect. The finished set is very solid and it's great for display. Totally recommended!January 2, 2020Emily, Customer ServiceDented piece? Eeek! Don't worry, though. Head over to LEGO.build/BricksPieces to request a replacement.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Empire State Building
- December 31st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Empire State BuildingAndrewleslie9 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Enjoyed putting this iconic building together! Highly recommendPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Empire State Building
- September 28th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great lookingI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFrom start it was little bit confusing but after a while it went well. One of the most beautiful Lego Architecture. Just need to buy small king kong to top... :)Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Empire State Building
- June 6th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0TAN TILE TASTIC!Wellenflug | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the Statute of Liberty set, so when I saw this I knew there was no point resisting. What caught my eye was the pretty accurately captured scaling and proportions that make this model look quite like the real building (Ok the yellow cabs might be oversized, but this is LEGO). For an Architecture set it is a good sized model and looks great as an ornament for those into buildings. There is a fair bit of repetition, but you progress quickly and it's very satisfying when you place the large expanses of tan tiled window sections. There are a couple of fiddly bits when constructing the lower podium section, but otherwise it's pretty straight forward. I think this is very well designed set and have been cleverly thought out to give nice fine detailing to the setbacks of the tower that take it away from the expected LEGO scaling. All we need now it for LEGO to bring to the Chrysler Building to complement this! Hint hint!Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Empire State Building