LEGO® Friends Emma's Creative Workshop has everything Emma needs to bring her designs to life including a whiteboard with sewing patterns and sticky notes, a sewing machine with sewing accessories, and a window desk with a camera and computer for taking and sharing pictures. Includes an Emma mini-doll figure.
- Includes an Emma mini-doll figure.
- Features a desk with a sewing machine and opening drawers, chair, lamp, whiteboard with bow patterns and a computer desk with a window and flowerpot.
- Accessory elements include fabric bricks of different colors, threads, scissors, 5 bows, sticky notes, camera and a computer.
- Open the desk drawers to find colorful fabric bricks to create the bows.
- Choose the right thread and place it on the sewing machine.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 5-12.
- This set includes 108 bricks.
- Sewing desk with machine measures over 1” (4cm) wide, 1” (3cm) deep and under 1” (2cm) high.
- Computer desk with window measures over 3” (8cm) high, 1” (3cm) deep and under 1” (2cm) wide.
- May 8th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Bows, Bows, Bows!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI customized a Lego doll of Emma from the Wiggles, so I wanted more bows. I had a Friends Emma mini doll, too. I called her Sage, after her role in a therapy narrative (Wise 19--little voices in my head are me at different ages). Dad (also a Lego fan) asked, "Where's Parsley, Rosemary and Thyme?" So between the wish for more bows and the Dad joke, I just had to get this set. I will say I bent a yellow bow. I'm glad for the spare bow--reduces the brunt from the clumsiness, but I wanted an extra yellow bow just in case. I think it was human error.Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Emma's Creative Workshop