Emily Jones & the Baby Wind Dragon
Small parts and a Small ball.
Be a part of Emily Jones' new adventures as she meets a baby wind dragon, Fledge, and teaches her how to fly. Featuring a waterfall with a cave and dragon cherry tree, translucent egg that opens, stepping stone function up to the moss nest and other accessories. Includes an Emily Jones mini-doll figure, plus Fledge the baby wind dragon.
- Includes an Emily Jones mini-doll figure, plus Fledge the baby wind dragon.
- Features a waterfall with cave, tree, wobbling stepping stone function and a moss nest.
- Help Emily Jones lure the baby wind dragon, Fledge, out of her egg with a chocolate bar.
- Join Emily as she uses the stepping stone function to teach Fledge to fly.
- Accessory elements include an opening translucent egg, chocolate bar, lantern, dragon cherries and a basket.
- Dragon moss nest measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
- Egg measures over 1” (4cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- May 5th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun with some modificationLegoGirlBeforeFriendsLine | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I was working on this build, I noticed a flaw in the execution of the moving lilypad. On page 10, I saw that I had to thread the black piece through the blue special plate and attach the cone to the round end of the black rod. I showed it to my dad, with whom I played Legos many moons ago. He couldn't figure it out. For any of you who got that misprint, my fix was to put the round end of the rod in one side of the plate, the gray rod in the other, put the gray bricks on either side and then the cone on the long end of the black rod. It looks like Lego fixed the typo, so that's good. Besides that fix, I also added Olivia's hair from the Exploration Car to the Emily Jones doll because I wanted a wavy-haired Emily Jones doll (center). Other than those fixes, I enjoyed the set. (From left to right: 2015 Emily Jones with the default braid, this set's Emily Jones with Olivia's hair, and the Olivia doll with this set's Emily braid)Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Emily Jones & the Baby Wind Dragon
- October 4th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great SetWilliamMcCarty | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendElves sets are one of my favorite contemporaneous Lego sets. They look great and have some exclusive pieces that are really cool. I bought this to a friend of mine and she loved it. To see her so happy about it made my day. I can only point one flaw. The egg is hard to open and kids will struggle. Besides that is an amazing set with lots of potencial for those who will start entering this land of magic and dragons, and also for those who want to create an enchanted world.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Emily Jones & the Baby Wind Dragon
- March 4th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Sweet Little Setsorefootedmom | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!I have purchased all of the other Elves sets and was looking forward to the new ones. This set went together quickly. I love the dragon and egg as well as the slippery step and the new look for Emily Jones. However, I do wish that the tree/stones configuration had a bit more to it. It seems very small to me. I would have paid a few more dollars for something a bit bigger that had more elements of play in it versus something so limited.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?45Emily Jones & the Baby Wind Dragon
- July 12th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Strange build but still funSoupperson | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set's build is kind of weird, it's just a piece of foliage. That said I think it's still pretty enjoyable. I like how there's a place to hold the egg. The play feature is a bit lame, because it doesn't really do much but it's a nice effort. Since the build is so weird it's constructed of several nice pieces, I highly recommend looking up the parts inventory for this set. I really love Flame, she has a lovely mould and I love the colour scheme. Emily is a great figure, her face really improved this year and the proportions are a lot better. It's a shame Emily's outfit is the same as in three other sets, but we can't have everything. I would especially recommend this to non Elves fans as they wont have an Emily or a baby dragon mould. It's not a must buy for Elves fans except if you want to collect all the baby dragons, otherwise I imagine you all ready have this Emily and the build isn't really displayable.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Emily Jones & the Baby Wind Dragon