Hop aboard the sleigh and join Anna and Olaf as they pay a visit to Queen Elsa’s beautiful ice palace for some frosty fun! What will they do first? Play hide and seek behind the secret staircase, or go skating around the castle? They could ski down the ice hill or prepare frozen treats in the castle’s ice cream bar and then get ready for a picnic in the snow under the magnificent icicle tree. It’s all up to you! First have fun building Elsa’s Sparkling Ice Castle. Then it’s time to play! Includes Queen Elsa and Princess Anna mini-doll figures, plus Olaf the snowman.
- Includes Queen Elsa and Princess Anna mini-doll figures, plus Olaf the snowman
- Features a castle with icicle tree, sleigh, secret staircase, ice cream bar, bed and an ice hill
- Accessories include skis, ice skates, glittery wall elements, decorative stickers, 2 capes, tiara, hair bow and a carrot nose for Olaf
- Make the secret staircase appear and disappear
- Prepare tasty frozen treats in the kitchen for a picnic in the snow with Olaf
- Ski down the ice hill with Elsa and Anna (and discover a secret hideaway inside!)
- Follow the movie story or create your own adventures inspired by these brand-new Disney Princess™
- Elsa’s Sparkling Ice Castle measures over 9” (23cm) high, 7” (20cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep
- Sleigh measures over 2” (6cm) long, 1” (4cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) high
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- October 5th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0The Frozen essenceNicknoo | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterWe tried to resist but it's familiarity that thaws a frozen heart. Yes, yes we bought it for a 4.5 year old. Yes, yes, she 'LOVES' Elsa and Anna. And yes, she does play with it.... quite a lot. The build: it's pretty straightforward. I had to go back a couple of times (but I think I'm still new to this). You get a number of useful items, the sleigh, a pair of skates, a pair of skis, Olaf's 'in summer' picnic. So there's some play value and boy can those littlies stretch out what they've got. When I'm pressganged into playing, I struggle a bit to find new ways to play; we've skied, we've picnicked, we've sleighed or is it sledded?, we've taken it in turns to skate. Only one bed so I've built another! We also made some pretty blue flower ice scapes from our other lego bricks as this seemed more in keeping. We made a telly and sofa. I'd have liked 2 mugs for the girls to have cocoa so have borrowed from another set. The ice lolly and ice cream are ok but I felt in the movie they both loved 'choclate'. I think this feels like the 'start' of your Frozen piece. For builders (as opposed to players), it actually sparks lots of extra building. Every new set of Mixels is a potential Marshmallow man. For players, like my daughter, we've got a Friends boy to be Kristoff. (Andy is a good sub.) And now I find myself mulling over what could be a troll! I keep looking at hobbit characters...... So it's good and your little ones will get play value out of it. You on the other hand may feel it's not quite complete.....Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Elsa’s Sparkling Ice Castle
- January 27th, 2015Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Neat set, could have been a lot betterLegoLucy | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterFirst off let me start by saying its a good, fun set. My 5 year old girl loves it. As a Lego builder and Lego fan I find the price point to be a little high. I get the Disney price affiliation but at almost 15 cents per piece its not a good value. Not sure how you can underestimate anything FROZEN and be out of stock within days of release. As for the build, a castle with 250 pieces is incredibly small. This could have been built with a lot more thought instead of basically copying the princess castle and changing the color. How bout a better and bigger set in the future with say 2500 pieces? Maybe for Frozen 2.January 28, 2015Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesImagine a 2500 piece Frozen Palace! That would be amazing. The designers definitely wanted to capture the essence of Disney's Frozen while still having a set that all fans could identify with and afford, but as with every set bigger and better is something that will always be desired. While the goal of middle ground was decided upon it will be something we discuss with the designers for future products.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Elsa’s Sparkling Ice Castle
- December 19th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Already at target!DrMaggie | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterBought today as a Christmas gift at target. 12/18. I guess lego wasn't rolling it out first? Just as cute in person!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Elsa’s Sparkling Ice Castle
- January 28th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Loan me your iclclesaDad | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy daughter really enjoys this set. So Lego did its job. She did ask repeatedly why Elsa was yellow hair instead of white. It was a very good point. In my opinion it seems to small. I would have liked to see a larger castle. My daughter likes to play with them as much as build, so it's very cramped when the Friends Lego come and visit. It does look very nice to the eye when built. My problem is this, I'm not sure if she will notice or not. That is if I try to steal her icicles and use them as light sabers for my Star Wars Lego.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Elsa’s Sparkling Ice Castle