Have yourself a merry little ChristmasThis quaint, colourful cottage is where Santa’s fun-loving elves enjoy their hard-earned time off by cooking waffles, wrapping presents, and going on rocket-powered sleigh rides. It even has a rooftop telescope they can use to follow Santa's Sleigh as it takes off into the night sky on Christmas Eve. A decorated Christmas Tree is surrounded by gifts and a computer helps the elves keep track of who's naughty and who's nice!
Festive fun from top to bottom
Bring the family together
With 1,197 pieces, this set offers hours of fun for all.
Build a new tradition
Relax and unwind with a rewarding building experience.
Deck the halls
Makes a great decoration to bring out year after year.
Add a warm glow with the included Light Brick.
Let’s make waffles
Use the waffle maker for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Ready for take-off
Attach the new Reindeer to the rocket-powered sleigh.
If you’re looking to recreate the cozy feeling of your favorite Christmas memories, we’ve got the perfect thing for you – the LEGO® Elf Club House (10275). It’s the ideal way to enjoy quality time with a sugar-sweet DIY project. Build the intricately detailed Elf Club House then explore all its merry features.
A build packed with Christmas cheer
Ramp up the Christmas spirit as you enter the world of the elves. With waffles, presents and sleigh rides, this model building kit is filled with your favorite holiday traditions. There’s a Christmas tree decked with ornaments, a selection of gifts and a computer to track who’s naughty and who’s nice. A telescope lets the elves watch Santa’s sleigh as it takes off on Christmas Eve.
A Christmas building project for you
The Elf Club House is part of a collection of LEGO model building kits for adults who love clever design and detailed scenes. And, of course, this model makes a great Christmas present for your loved ones.
- Explore your favorite family Christmas traditions with this delightful building challenge. Build the quaint Elf Club House (10275) then explore all its cozy holiday details as you unwind with this hands-on project.
- Create something truly magical with your family this holiday period. Savor the build then enjoy a wonderful festive display model that will bring seasonal cheer to your home year after year.
- Packed with seasonal details. Discover a waffle machine, triple-decker bed with glowing light that shakes to wake the elves, a repositionable chimney and a sleigh, complete with a reindeer, to park in the ‘sleighport’.
- Looking for Christmas or Advent gift ideas? This model building kit is ideal for LEGO® fans or any adult or family who’d love to receive a model building kit with a beautiful display piece to enjoy.
- At over 8.5” (22cm) high and 5” (13cm) deep, this building set for adults and families makes an impressive Christmas present or secret Santa gift idea with a display model to enjoy year after year.
- A battery is included with the light brick in this set, so you can enjoy the illumination right away.
- It’s easy to get started because the set comes with coffee-table-style building instructions, complete with design details.
- Part of a series of inspiring LEGO® building sets for adults designed for LEGO building fans and hobbyists who love elegant design, beautiful architecture and models packed with detail.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are rigorously tested to ensure that every building set meets the highest safety and quality standards, so you can be sure that this model is designed to last.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- November 21st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Set!!!flyinghippo | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this set! It has a highly decorated interior! The elves and the reindeer are very cute. I also like the light brick.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrs 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Elf Club House
- November 28th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great addition to Christmas Lego setsStretfordmum | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI was so excited when I saw this year’s Christmas Lego set - the Elf Workshop. It was built by my 7 year old son - who isn’t a whizz at Lego (except the chimney which I built as he wanted a surprise about the waffle maker) so it is definitely not an 18+ build. It has some great features - my son loved the balcony with a telescope and the elves falling out of the bunk beds. I love the hobbit style front door and we both love the waffle maker. It would have more playability if the rooms were slightly larger. It’s a bit tight to move the elf figures around. Would have preferred more difference between the four elves who look very similar. The roof was much easier to build and attach compared to last year’s gingerbread house. My son loved the Christmas lights & couldn’t wait to attach them. Overall a great Christmas Lego set. And perfect to go on our hot chocolate bar alongside our gingerbread Lego house and our gingerbread cookie jar. Ps Lego please avoid a black background in the instructions booklet - it’s impossible to read some of it and I’m sure it doesn’t pass essential disability access requirements.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Elf Club House
- December 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great additionRyann | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI thought I wasn’t going to not like this set but I was wrong. It is really cute and is a great addition to many previous years of the winter village set. It goes really well with the Santa workshop except for the reindeer which I’m not a huge fan of. The reindeer from Santa’s workshop are so cute and are actually made up of legos instead of one solid piece. I wish they had done that again. The waffle maker chimney and the rocking bed are a great interactive idea. My husband and I didn’t have any problems with the directions being printed on black paper so I am unsure why so many have complained about that. I had to buy the set from a lego store because online was sold out. Luckily I live somewhere close enough to a store that it was attainable.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Elf Club House
- November 3rd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Another good Winter Village setGumbyKitty | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have all the Winter Village sets - they make a wonderful collection especially now that Lego has produced white base plates. This is a middle-ranker, and is the third in the fantasy sub-genre, the other two Santa's Workshop and Gingerbread House being among the finest Lego sets period. While any criticism is only relative, my problems are several. First, I love Lego boxes and have a huge collection but this one's awful black presentation is the worst Lego presentation I have ever seen. It also omits the invaluable list of pieces included. The inappropriate black follows through to the booklet, which is on glossy black paper making it difficult to read and poor to handle. As for the set, the four elves have the same green body - how more interesting were they when they first appeared for Santa's Workshop, in stripy blue on light blue, ink blue on red, jeans and Christmas red on green. Every one of them looks better than this generic green. As per normal, the roof is tricky and comes apart easily. The lights are a bit garish compared to the just-so-perfect lights in the legendary Santa's Workshop. The best feature is the triple-bed and the way it tosses the elves out at wakey-wakey time (triggered by the clock - how clever!) One more thing - this set is definitely suitable for anyone above 12. Lego has changed from giving meaningful age guidelines to "marketing for adults" which is their Coke-zero moment. Presumably the black goes with it.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Elf Club House