Help Naare get the element of surprise over bounty hunter Dengar with the Eclipse Fighter featuring an opening minifigure cockpit and a transform function that reveals hidden spring-loaded shooters. There’s also a speeder to help Dengar make a quick getaway. This set includes 2 minifigures.
- Includes Naare and Dengar minifigures.
- Features the Eclipse Fighter and a speeder.
- Eclipse Fighter features an opening minifigure cockpit, Lightsaber storage underneath and a transform function that reveals hidden spring-loaded shooters.
- Jump on the speeder and make a quick escape.
- Weapons include Naare's Lightsaber and Dengar's blaster rifle.
- Also includes Dengar's turban and Naare's hood and cape.
- Play out your own exciting adventures from the LEGO® Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures animated TV series.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 8-12.
- Eclipse Fighter in closed mode measures over 2” (6cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide, and over 2” (6cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide in alternate configuration.
- Speeder measures over 1” (3cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- July 1st, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This set makes me Happy to be a Star Wars FanGilbertV | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhat an amazing set. I don't really know anything about the freemaker series, but this set seemed to cool to pass over. The price is below ten cents per piece which is phenomenal, especially for a Lego Star Wars set. As for the minifigures, Narre is a new character with really cool printing on both of her faces. She seems to be a very dynamic character, which allows for a lot of really cool play. Dengar is such a great addition to this set. He has great detail, really nice printing and is an iconic character in Star Wars. The two builds in the set where also very fun to build. Dengar's speeder looks amazing. It looks substantial and strong and has a nice spot for Dengar's gun. When it comes down to the eclipse starfighter, I cannot say enough good things about it. When in landing mode, it feels so natural in the star wars universe. It looks a lot like the nubian ship that explodes in the beginning scene of episode II. It just feels like Star Wars. The action feature of folding it back to expose the missiles is a great function as well. The eclipse star fighter makes this an amazing set, and I would highly recommend it to any Star Wars, or even just space ship fans.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Eclipse Fighter™
- June 2nd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set! Great deal!jedi651 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI went to the Lego store June 1st to pick up a new star wars set from the summer wave. Picked up this one, and I do not regret doing so at all!! This is a great set, with 363 pieces for $30, right around the ten cents per piece mark. Great figs and features as well! Narre Narre is a very detailed mini figure with printing on both sides of the torso and legs. She has a nice black hair piece, a double sided face, a cape, a blue hood, and a red lightsaber- the same one that Ventress has. Dengar Denar looks fantastic! Great torso print on the front and back! Very detailed, and cool with his face, top bandage piece, and backpack. He also comes with a blaster rifle. Dengar's speeder Dengar's speeder is a great addition to this set! Love the look of it! You can easily sit him down to pilot it, and there's even a place for his weapon! The Eclipse Fighter The fighter itself looks awesome! It's got a great black and red vibe to it, with lots of cool features! Such as being able to transfer it back and fourth from landing mode to flight mode by pushing the front of the ship. There's also a place for Narre's lightsaber and it's towards the bottom of the ship, so that's great! You can seat her in the cockpit, and fire the spring loaded shooters. Overall, very cool straighter. Loved the build especially! Conclusion Like I said before, love this set! It's has the perfect price, great minifigs, and a really fun build that turns into an awesome set! The only bad thing I have to say is that sometimes, if you're not careful enough, some of the front pieces can fall off. But other than that.......Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Eclipse Fighter™
- August 28th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Naare's mighty Eclipse FighterVaderFan2187 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was okay with the Yoda Chronicles (I liked Jek-14), but I don't know what to think about the Freemaker Adventures. I haven't seen it before, but it looks quite okay. While I do not like the Star Scavenger, I like the color scheme of this set, so I picked it up. Dengar is a cool minifigure, but his backpack is brick-built and a normal minifigure backpack would work better. Great to see another Dengar. Naare is quite good as well. She has Asajj Ventress' lightsaber (I don't know why, I don't watch the show) and a black color version of Agent 13's hair. I like her earth blue cape and hood, which apparently is exclusive to this set, but her reverse side of her face (the more heavily tattooed one) is very weird. Dengar's speeder bike is okay. At least it gives our more iconic minifigure something to ride. It uses hinges and curves to give it an interesting shape, but Ghost Rider Team-Up does a better job of that technique. Naare's Eclipse Fighter is built around a sliding technique to reveal hidden missiles. I like the three blue dome pieces included. It is quite a sturdy ship, with a good color scheme, but just seems a bit too small for the price of $34.99. If anything there was I could complain about this set, it is that the final product does not seem worth it. The price per piece is good, like the $39.99 First Order Snowspeeder, but somehow the final models in both sets are too small. Another minifigure would be good as well. Build: 14/20 Play experience: 16/20 Minifigures: 15/20 Price: 10/20 Display: 14/20 TOTAL: 69/100Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Eclipse Fighter™
- June 8th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0INTERESTING BUILD with Nice minifigs!Gree42ndlegion | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirstly the minifigs are great! Naare's has good detail especially the lightly tattooed face piece and hair piece. She also has a new cloth cloak which is slightly more difficult to place on the torso piece neck than before but the quality feels and looks better than the previous material. Dengar has great torso/face printing but his backpack build piece was a little inaccurate and a brown rucksack piece could have been used instead. Though I GUESS LEGO DID IT so the set had more construction processes. THE SWOOP BIKES AWESOME & the fighters very technically build with a great function an finish! Lastly I think this this set deserves an extra couple of minifigs for the price of £35. Perhaps Bossk ,a couple of stormtroopers / new stormy variant or another interesting character which is in the freemakers series!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?45Eclipse Fighter™