Dubai boasts some of the most spectacular buildings in the world. Now residents, tourists and all admirers of this futuristic city can recreate its iconic landmarks with this LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection 21052 Dubai model kit.Stunning structures!This building set for adults includes scale models of Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building on completion in 2010, the 7-star Burj Al Arab Jumeirah hotel, the Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel, plus The Dubai Fountain and the extraordinary Dubai Frame. With easy-to-follow instructions, even LEGO newbies will be able to build the detailed miniatures. And when displayed together on the base, this cool, collectible desk toy is sure to grab people’s attention.Introducing LEGO Architecture…From iconic landmarks to city skyline models, LEGO Architecture sets capture the essence of the world’s best-known buildings, monuments and cities, so they make ideal creative gifts for anyone interested in architecture, travel, history and design.
- This spectacular LEGO® Architecture building set for adults brings together highly detailed models of iconic Dubai buildings and landmarks to inspire all admirers of this exciting, modern city.
- The Burj Khalifa, Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah hotel, Dubai Frame and The Dubai Fountain are featured in this architecture model kit, a charming souvenir for anyone with an affinity for Dubai.
- Includes a base with a ‘Dubai’ nameplate for display. And discover interesting facts about Dubai and the model designer in the booklet (English language only. Download other languages at LEGO.com/architecture.)
- This easy-to-build construction set is suitable even for first-time LEGO® architects. It makes a cool creative gift for adults aged 16+ who live or have lived in Dubai, holidayed there or dream of visiting one day.
- This compact Dubai skyline model measures over 12” (33cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep – it might not take up much space, but it will make a bigvisual impact wherever you choose to display it!
- Building this battery-free construction kit for adults is an immersive, peaceful way to relieve stress. So relax, find your building Zen and create an awesome architecture model!
- Thinking of buying this collectible Dubai souvenir as a gift for a budding architect who is new to LEGO® building bricks? No worries. It comes with easy-to-follow, printed instructions in the box.
- LEGO® Architecture construction sets of iconic landmarks and city skyline models deliver rewarding building experiences for anyone interested in architecture, travel, history and design.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® building bricks have met the highest industry standards, which means that they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks are rigorously tested to ensure that every LEGO Architecture building set meets the highest safety and quality standards, so your beautiful Dubai souvenir will stand the test of time.
- January 29th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Really nice but a bit unstableI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendI love this set. I have all the Architecture skylines and this one definitely stands out from the rest of the collection. The build was challenging enough, there's some really nice elements, and the end product is really eye-catching. My only complaint of this set is that it is so unstable, I have to handle it incredibly carefully when moving it or dusting it. All the Architecture skylines are usually pretty solid, this one feels like it's about to snap. Burj Khalifa teeters and feels like it's about to fall off and the Jumeirah Hotel halves wobble in place. Overall a very nice set, I just don't get why they greenlit this set for release being so unstable.February 1, 2021Jon, Customer ServiceIf your set ever seems like it's not very sturdy, the best thing to do is double-check your build. Sometimes there may be a piece just a little off from where it should be. You’ll also want to make sure that all the pieces are pressed tightly together. We hope this helps!Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Dubai
- December 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great CityscapeI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendI think this cityscape does well at having fewer buildings that all make a statement. I think the use of studs for construction on the Burj Khalifa is a great method, the Jumeirah Emirates Towers were fun to build, and the Burj Al Arab is one of the coolest looking structures I've ever seen. The only thing I have changed in the set is on the front-right base of the Burj Khalifa to put the anti-stud in the back, so that only smooth surfaces show in the front. Overall, I think this set has some great buildings from Dubai, and it gives off a great feel to have on my shelf.Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dubai
- March 14th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Not impressed with the building detailsWbutts |Purchased for: SelfAs a fan of LEGO Architecture series and skylines, I have to say that I’m not impressed with several details and building aspects of this skyline set. In the order of my disappointment, below are my observation: 1. Burj al Arab’s exterior truss system is Balt portrayed. Understood the small in scale but the diagonals and angles are just not right scale and depiction of the truss system. On the sides, it looks particularly awful! 2. The back facade of the Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel looks unfinished and the buildings are wabbly 3. Burj Khalifa’s building technique is a draw back from the previous two versions, I was expecting to improve upon previous as this is the third time appearing on LEGO Architecture set. Not mentioning the building is very instable. Overall, not good building experience and the end product is disappointing.Play Experience1.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Dubai
- December 22nd, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0BoringAFOLRob |Purchased for: SelfI've been a fan of the Architecture sets for as long as I can remember, I mainly only get the locations where I've visited but on this set I decided to grab it now rather than over paying for it later in life. The set in all honestly is the most boring set I've ever done, I was so bored looking at the soulless buildings that I'd had enough of it. I didn't even get as far as the Burj Khalifa. When you build something like the London, Paris or Tokyo ones it's good fun, all the buildings have character, this one was sucking the life out of me! I might pick it in the coming weeks but as Architecture sets go, this is by far the worst one out there, unless you want them all, I'd say give it a miss.Play Experience1.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Dubai