Reinforce any LEGO® Star Wars™ construction toy collector’s forces with the heavily armored LEGO Star Wars 75233 Droid Gunship. As seen in Star Wars: The Revenge of the Sith, this detailed model features an opening cockpit with space for a Kashyyyk Battle Droid LEGO figure, lowering landing gear and non-firing directional cannons at the front. Add no less than 8 flick missiles and 2 stud shooters, plus Chief Tarfful and Yoda minifigures to the mix, and you have the perfect recipe for a galaxy of action-packed LEGO Star Wars adventures! This building toy includes 2 minifigures and 2 LEGO figures.
- Includes 2 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: Chief Tarfful and Yoda, plus 2 Kashyyyk Battle Droid figures.
- Features 2 globe joint-mounted cannons, 4 dual flick missiles (8 in total) underneath, 2 wing-mounted stud shooters, lowering landing gear and an opening cockpit with space for a Kashyyyk Battle Droid.
- Weapons include Tarfful's long-gun, Yoda's green Lightsaber and 2 blasters for the Battle Droids.
- Lay down a hail of missiles with the 4 dual-flick missiles and stud shooters as you battle the Clone Army!
- Battle Droids feature new-for-January-2019 head decoration and torso color.
- Create your own Star Wars™: The Revenge of the Sith style battles on Kashyyyk!
- Go head to head against the 75234 AT-AP Walker for even more LEGO® Star Wars™ fun.
- Droid Gunship construction toy measures over 1” (5cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 9” (24cm) wide.
- April 12th, 2019Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0The price is only half the problemSammyD |Purchased for: SelfI usually do not give low star reviews often but this model IMO deserved it. Obviously as many others have pointed out: the Price Point is way too high for what your getting. I believe Wal-Mart lowered it to $40.00 USD within the first week because they were not moving it off the shelf. Anyway, money aside, when I started building this model it actually IS A FUN build. There are some cool techniques as well as nice designs. However, once you get to the end you WILL tell yourself, "this is it???". That is exactly how I felt. The stud shooters are so hard to fire because they are so close to the hull of the ship. The compartment for a battle droid is not a feature to me really. That is it. It really does not display well because it is a flat saucer and for some reason, I even put it next to the AT-AP Lego just released and the 20TH anniversary Kashyyyk set and it still looked odd. In closing: fun build but when I was done I just was very let down on this one.Play Experience2.0Value for Money2.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Droid Gunship™
- May 17th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My son's opinionMom4573 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son says "I quite like building the design. The lego model looks a lot like the actual ship. I found it easy to build."Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 30 minsWas this helpful?55Droid Gunship™
- June 8th, 2019Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Okay set, Not worth 70.00Let's start with the positives: Great build Very nice figures Good playablity Negatives: Terrible price Droids didn't need to be this new camo color This set is a 100% copy of another droid gunship released back in 2014, but has fewer pieces and is 10.00 dollars more! The build is almost identical! While I like the set, I cannot recommend it a full price, wait and find a sale, then it's worth it.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Droid Gunship™
- April 8th, 2019Average rating2out of 5 stars2.02019 Boring Re-releasePurchased for: SelfPros: This set is very swooshable and has a good set of figures. The updated battle droids are also nice. This set displays well and has some nice features like the retracting landing gear. So-so: This set is the same price as the 75042 version from just a couple years ago...and when finished is about the same size...but they give you less 66 less parts. Not a real step up in value. Cons: Stickers. This set really feels unnecessary so close to the last release. Almost identical. Really should have used one of the yet unreleased vehicles from E3 instead. Also the pilot spot for the battle droid does not actually seat the droid well and has trouble closing while it is in there. Overall if you missed 75042 you will like this version. If not wait for a sale. I got it 25% off the week it released in a retail store. 2019 is proving a low creativity year for Lego Star Wars...this set kinda shows the lack of effort.April 10, 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're sorry to hear that this set wasn't to your tastes, and we appreciate the feedback. With sagas as epic as Star Wars™, you may see us do multiple takes on the same vehicle. That's because we know fans might not have had a chance to get their hands on their favorite ship, scene, or character the first time around. Every set is a different interpretation of the vehicle, though. While it may look the same at first glance, there are always differences in the build.Play Experience5.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Droid Gunship™