Join the ninja heroes in a battle against Iron Baron and the Dragon Hunters at the LEGO® NINJAGO® 70655 Dragon Pit, with 3 detachable sections for easy play. The viewing gallery features a throne for Iron Baron, weapon rack and a gate-opening function to let the posable Earth Dragon into the pit. There's also a watchtower with rooftop dual missile shooter, buildable telescope and a blacksmith's workshop, plus a jail with a trapdoor function to drop a minifigure into the pit. Fight for all 4 of the collectible Dragon Armor elements (worn in this set by Dragon Master) with 9 minifigures and their assorted weapons.
- Experience this set in Augmented Reality with AR Playgrounds! Available in the App Store
- Includes 9 LEGO® NINJAGO® minifigures: Dragon Master, Jay, Zane, Cole, Kai, Iron Baron, Arkade, Heavy Metal and Chew Toy.
- Dragon Pit features 3 detachable sections: a viewing gallery, watchtower and a jail.
- Viewing gallery features an arch with wheel-operated opening entrance gate, dragon-head-shaped throne for Iron Baron, weapon rack with a scythe and moon blade, plus decorative dragonbone and translucent flame-style elements.
- Watchtower has a rooftop dual missile shooter, buildable telescope on the second level, and a blacksmith’s workshop with a hammer and 2 swords.
- Jail features a cell with an opening dragonbone door and a trapdoor function to drop a minifigure into the dragon pit.
- Earth Dragon features posable jaws, neck, blade wings, legs, feet and hammer tail.
- Dragon Master comes with all 4 collectible Dragon Armor elements: the Dragon Helmet, Dragon Chestplate, Dragonbone Blade and Dragon Shield.
- Weapons include Jay's kusarigama and katana; Zane's bow & arrow; Cole’s hammer; Kai’s katana and buildable katana; Iron Baron’s staff, tanto and cyborg arm; Arkade’s wrench and saw blade; and Heavy Metal’s Vengestone Chain Rifle.
- Accessory elements include Zane’s quiver and Chew Toy’s shield.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO® Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Find more collectible Dragon Armor in 70650 Destiny's Wing, 70652 Stormbringer, 70653 Firstbourne and 70654 Dieselnaut.
- Dragon Pit measures over 10” (27cm) high, 20” (51cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
- Dragon measures over 3” (9cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 11” (28cm) wide.
- July 11th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0DRAGON PITI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is absolutely fantastic! I ordered it off of eBay all the way from England to get it early and had to pay $40 extra but it does not disappoint! All of the minifigures Kai, Cole, Jay, Zane the 4 original ninja in this set with The Master Of The Golden Dragon who I will get to in a minute. Then you get Iron Baron, the leader of The Dragon Hunters with his second in command Heavy Metal! Chew Toy and Arkade are great too but the better of the 2 is Arkade becuse this figure is exclusive and becuse the torso printings is really nice! The Master Of The Golden Dragon takes the cake though as this figure is excellent! All of the Dragon Armor on Teen Wu, just makes me want the other figure in Deislnaut even more! The set itself has a lot of features that all work great! The gate feature works great and the jail is small but is really fun to play with! Overall it’s an amazing set with amazing builds!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dragon Pit
- November 14th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Wonderful Build Experience, Fantastic DisplayChris307 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs an AFOL, the build experience and display is probably more important to me than play. That being said, this is an absolute joy to pose figures with and operate the dragon pit door! The overall set feels, dare I say, a little bit old school even? There are only a handful of features, and all incredibly well integrated and work very well. Nothing feels forced here. The focus is definitely on figures, creatures and the finished structure. The build experience is varied and interesting throughout without a heavy dependance on stickers. I particularly enjoy the small details that the designers included like the fire extinguisher and push broom to clean up after the battle! The highlight of this set, where most of the time will be spent building, is the main gate section. It has such a smooth operation and both sides open simultaneously. In addition to the wonderful gate, you have so much space to pose figures and fight or tame the Earth Dragon. It's also much appreciated compared to the smaller platform spaces that a lot of play sets like this typically have. What's great too is the option to configure the dragon pit stage in multiple ways! I think this is really a wonderful set for both younger builders and older collectors alike. This will be on display in my collection for a long while! I cannot wait to add the other sets in the series to go along with it.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 30 minsWas this helpful?55Dragon Pit
- August 1st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Dragon PitDanou204 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI managed to get this set a day early and I must say this set is great! You get 9 minifigures, the four( and Wu) that go to the dragon and the Oni realm and 4 dragon hunters. The minifigures are great, love all of them and the dragon is small, but great. The play features are great, and I love how much depth their is. I love it how much room they give you to put your minifigures on. Overall, for the money you pay, this is a great set. I would definitely recommend this set!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 4 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dragon Pit
- January 12th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0better late than neverI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selffor some reason i never picked this set up until now - right before it was about to retire. i called my lego store and asked if they still had it in stock and they put it on hold. when i got there i was shocked that the price was only $130 (cad) + other discounts and vip points = only paying $80 for this entire set. building this set was a dream. the dragon had unique characteristics and looks similar to the animation. the mini figures included were perfect. iron baron and master wu are great minifigures who have a heavy amount of detailing on them. the main build, which is the arena, stands out the most. the build was much larger than i expected and i was never bored while building it. there were techniques in this build i have never seen before so it was a fun discovery. i recommend you pick up this set if you’re on the fence about it + it’s about to retirePlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dragon Pit